Second Wide Receiver

rkhaze

Reaction score
I was totally fine with the cowboys receiving core and love Austin, Hurd and Crayton and was totally confident they could get the job done.

After watching the last 2 weeks my mind hasn't changed as the three I just mentioned with the exception of Hurd who hasn't played much due to injury have done a pretty good job

But, I think other teams are not taking them seriously and will continue to double Owens and Witten, and I think this is where having a name guy like Holt, Johnson or Williams would come in handy. It would keep other defenses on their toes and it will open up so much more because good defenses like the Commanders and packers to an extent cannot keep owens and witten under check with another "name" threat on the other side.

I just think its something the cowboys could address before the trade deadline and it would make a world of difference. I was hoping we could lure chambers from Miami last deadline cause I had a good feeling Glenn wasnt gonna play but that didnt happen so I hope this year might be a bit different before the deadline.

khiladi

Reaction score
We simply should have run the ball to keep the defenses honest...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2295715 said:

yup and run behind bigg and gurode IDK why they were trying to run behind proctor.....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
khiladi;2295715 said:

That's about the size of it.

This offense had 300 yards passing yesterday.

The passing offense is not the problem.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
khiladi;2295715 said:

They were kicking our butts when we ran the ball. If anything, we tried to keep them honest by passing cuz they were going all out to stop our run.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2295727 said:
They were kicking our butts when we ran the ball. If anything, we tried to keep them honest by passing cuz they were going all out to stop our run.

we still should have ran more and then opened em up with a play action pass.

khiladi

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2295824 said:
we still should have ran more and then opened em up with a play action pass.

And put in Holland...

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
you better believe our 2nd WR is killing us. Our starters on offense HAVE ZERO speed outside of TO. And TO is going to wear down physically and mentally with all the double and triple teams.