Secret weapon awaiting the Giants

sportsman

Reaction score
I believe had the eagle game been a closer game down the stretch we would have seen Stanback in as a WR. He would have been that speedy receiver that we have needed this year.

Believe me, he will play WR versus the Giants. If nothing else in a decoy play that the Giants defense have not practice for.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I doubt it. We couldn't even get him any PT last night at receiver and we were laying the smack down on their candy ***.

I doubt he gets any PT at receiver anytime soon.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
if anyone would be a secret weapon it would be tony curtis or anthony fasano

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1746793 said:
if anyone would be a secret weapon it would be tony curtis or anthony fasano

I've also heard he has an amazing singing voice.

Oh, yeah. Wrong Tony Curtis.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I doubt that we'll see Stanback at WR this year. Granted, he has some speed that we could use. However, he's so green at the WR spot, I don't think we'll see him on the field as a WR this year.

silver

Reaction score
I was waiting yesterday for them to send Stanback on a deep pass. He looks very fast and Oweneske out there. Just change the number please. 86 seems like a TE number.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sure the coaches will get Stanback in the game when they feel he knows the offense well enough.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
If Stanback only returns kickoffs the rest of the year I will be happy. To me he is head and shoulders better than Thompson, so I will be patient as he just starts getting time seeing the speed of NFL defenders.

lspain1

Reaction score
Stanback was not needed at WR last night. It would not surprise me to see him in the game against the Giants next week at WR. We'll see.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
CATCH17;1746766 said:
I doubt it. We couldn't even get him any PT last night at receiver and we were laying the smack down on their candy ***.

I doubt he gets any PT at receiver anytime soon.

I doubt it too. and yesterday we were really missing a deep threat. imo yesterday was just a test for stanback because dallas considers to part ways with TT because they need to cut somebody because of Tank Johnson.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dallasfaniac;1746824 said:
If Stanback only returns kickoffs the rest of the year I will be happy. To me he is head and shoulders better than Thompson, so I will be patient as he just starts getting time seeing the speed of NFL defenders.

absolutely correct

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sportsman;1746763 said:
I believe had the eagle game been a closer game down the stretch we would have seen Stanback in as a WR. He would have been that speedy receiver that we have needed this year.

Believe me, he will play WR versus the Giants. If nothing else in a decoy play that the Giants defense have not practice for.

He could be our Plaxico... call him Texaco

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I've always said Stanback was going to be a really good player..I'll hold off on great just for now but I'm really high on Him. Even returning kicks you could see the talent and potential...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Romo is barely looking for Crayton last night why would he look for Steinback?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silver;1746806 said:
I was waiting yesterday for them to send Stanback on a deep pass. He looks very fast and Oweneske out there. Just change the number please. 86 seems like a TE number.

Should just bite the bullet, give him 88 and get it over with.