See You All when Camp Goes In

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
That's it. When you're padding the post count with Gargoyle recollections, it's time for a vacation. LOL!!

But I did extend my post lead over Woody's Girl enough so she shouldn't catch up over the next 26 and a half days. :D

This has been the best late off-season ambiance I ever saw on a sports board - great folks and great stuff these past few months.

But I have a new job to go to on Tuesday and I want to get as much long term prep done as I can so when real football kicks in I can camp out here again as much as possible.

See yas on the 28th, and I expect my TG thread on the Image Zone to have a few new entries by then.

Be good!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
That's it. When you're padding the post count with Gargoyle recollections, it's time for a vacation. LOL!!

But I did extend my post lead over Woody's Girl enough so she shouldn't catch up over the next 26 and a half days. :D

This has been the best late off-season ambiance I ever saw on a sports board - great folks and great stuff these past few months.

But I have a new job to go to on Tuesday and I want to get as much long term prep done as I can so when real football kicks in I can camp out here again as much as possible.

See yas on the 28th, and I expect my TG thread on the Image Zone to have a few new entries by then.

Be good!
You can't leave me Latuna!!!!!! What am I gonna do w/o you???!!!!! Now I'll be stuck w/these crazy guys all by myself. Too many of the ladies are underground for us to stand in solidarity. :bang2:

~sigh~ Go ahead and do the responsible thing like I should, as well.

It's quality over quantity and as a result, I'll never be able to catch up with you on this board. But I will continue to fight the good fight, cuz I wanna be like u when I grow up...
Take care, Latuna...I'll miss u :cry2:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
See you when the footballs start flyin' LTN!

Enjoy the rest of the off season.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Geeezlouise Musie....you were just warming up...and now you decide to go and get a life and leave the rest of us here? :banghead:

Well, at least the "hugs and kisses" in your sig pic will be around for a while.

Have a great time...see ya in a few.

:)

Duane

Reaction score
We're gonna miss you. Take care and come back soon.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will be missed....oh and no more TG images while your gone...that is your punishment for giving us LTN withdrawls. :D ;) ....Although I imagine the spouse gives better gifts then we do. :cool:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Take care lil lady. The key to defeating procrastination is a full frontal assault. That is my plan whenever I get around to it. :D

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Man this offseason sucks...

It's so bad, we're losing members because they would actually rather "work" than be here!
Good grief.

Catch ya on the flipside at the end of the month, LaTuna.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
LTN...

All work and no play....

maybe you can find time to pop back in every now and then...

Good luck on that new job we all will keep our fingers crossed

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You will be missed....oh and no more TG images while your gone...that is your punishment for giving us LTN withdrawls. :D ;) ....Although I imagine the spouse gives better gifts then we do. :cool:

I dunno, BP, seems to me that it was LTN who "browbeat" me into coming over here in the first place... and now, she abandons me to this pack of wild dogs, to fend for myself... that don't seem right... :eek:

Seriously, I've felt the need to recharge my batteries every once in a while my own self... so I reckon I can hang in there until the start of training camp, and the return of LaTunaNostra...

But if we don't see you back in here by then, girl, a bunch of us are gonna come looking for ya... you do NOT want that... and I don't really want to be in a car with a bunch of this crew for a road trip... LOL...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
I dunno, BP, seems to me that it was LTN who "browbeat" me into coming over here in the first place... and now, she abandons me to this pack of wild dogs, to fend for myself... that don't seem right... :eek:

Seriously, I've felt the need to recharge my batteries every once in a while my own self... so I reckon I can hang in there until the start of training camp, and the return of LaTunaNostra...

But if we don't see you back in here by then, girl, a bunch of us are gonna come looking for ya... you do NOT want that... and I don't really want to be in a car with a bunch of this crew for a road trip... LOL...

Two things in her defense.....

She has said many times that this place is like an addiction (and I guess it is for many of us) and she needed to spend more time working instead of on the site.

Also she needs to spend time with her Hubby more before he boots her out of the house for being logged on here all the time.....spouse vs message board....no contest IF you have a good spouse lol. Now I doubt he would really boot her out of the house so I don't want anyone thinking that is the case but still she jokes about it.

I know nobody is getting on her...just explaining some.

Oh and finally...after reading some threads in the offseason I think it makes us all a little into this feeling.....

Sucks.jpg

Although she is much better looking then the guy above :p: ;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Two things in her defense.....

Just for the record, I'm profoundly grateful to LTN for turnin' me on to this board... any growling I did earlier in this thread was strictly playful...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
Just for the record, I'm profoundly grateful to LTN for turnin' me on to this board... any growling I did earlier in this thread was strictly playful...

Oh I know....and if you took anything from my post in a manner I was getting you down the road then I apologize as it was not my intention at all.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oh I know....and if you took anything from my post in a manner I was getting you down the road then I apologize as it was not my intention at all.

That's not what you wrote to me in the PM you just sent. :confused: ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
That's not what you wrote to me in the PM you just sent. :confused: ;)

What does your PM about Winicki sending me naked pictures of him with Snow Cones have to do with silverbear or the current conversation? :p: