Seems like trading within the league has spiked a little this year

jday

Reaction score
Could we trade a RB or WR ??? :popcorn:
That depends on what happens with Zeke's situation, but I don't see us fixing any weakness with Zeke's backups.

As for receiver, I think the Cowboys would really prefer to keep the top 5 (Dez, Beaz, TWill, Butler, Switzer) intact over the attempt. And the Cowboys are not fixing a weakness with the leftovers.

dallasdave

Reaction score
That depends on what happens with Zeke's situation, but I don't see us fixing any weakness with Zeke's backups.

As for receiver, I think the Cowboys would really prefer to keep the top 5 (Dez, Beaz, TWill, Butler, Switzer) intact over the attempt. And the Cowboys are not fixing a weakness with the leftovers.
The RB thing is one that will force Dallas to keep an extra RB, thought maybe Dallas might trade Butler if one of the rooks other Brown, BRown, or another stood out in the last 2 games.

jday

Reaction score
The RB thing is one that will force Dallas to keep an extra RB, thought maybe Dallas might trade Butler if one of the rooks other Brown, BRown, or another stood out in the last 2 games.
Butler did occur to me but I don't the Cowboys could get like-value in a trade unless the team was planning on featuring him.

And then there's the question of what area you deem a weakness. I think most would say defensive line. But I don't think Butler, who is the fifth receiver, will yield an upgrade to what we already have.