Semi-official Skins-Chargers Thread ***Final: SD - 23 Was - 17***

aznhalf

Reaction score
Yes, no lip from the locals(MD) at the office coming back from thanksgiving holidays. Skins are sunk.

Reaction score
...my new mission is to kill as many Dallas fans as possible and slit my wrists...that is the 3rd week in a row we have lost like this.

lwehlers

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

well we lost about the same way thursday. so we know how the skins feel right now. i am glad that LT had a great game today.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
...my new mission is to kill as many Dallas fans as possible and slit my wrists...that is the 3rd week in a row we have lost like this.

Start with the latter first. You'll have better results.

zagnut

Reaction score
Gosh. 3 weeks in a row with crushing, horrible, devastating, improbable, incredible, nearly impossible losses by the Skins. I almost feel sorry for them.

:dance:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Extremeskins has crashed :lmao2:

Too funny. It must have been from all the guys posting how the refs missed that call way back in the first quarter that gave the game to SD. I wonder how many tapes Gibbs sends to the league office this week. :confused:

Lifer

Reaction score
My Guilty Pleasure = Listen to local (DC) sports talk shows (WJFK 106.7) whenever the Deadskins lose

Lifer

Reaction score
zagnut said:
Gosh. 3 weeks in a row with crushing, horrible, devastating, improbable, incredible, nearly impossible losses by the Skins. I almost feel sorry for them.
:dance:

Come on Zagnut, don't let empathy - or worse, sympathy - allow you to feel anything but hate for the DEADSKINS!