Send your complaints to the NFL

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
We are always complaining about the lack of coverage and respect the Dallas Cowboys receive and again tonight we see it again in the No huddle coverage on NFL Network. I say its time for the Fans to let their voice be heard. Send your complaint emails here and overwhelm their system. It will never change if YOU don't do something about it. Just accepting it will only keep it the way it is.

http://www.nfl.com/help/emailtech

This is a copy of the Email I just sent.

I am very dissapointed in your "No huddle" coverage on NFL Network. If you look at the time alloted to each game Dallas was Very under broadcast. For what ever reason your network kept going from Miami to Kansas City. Its my contention that the coverage was atleast 2-1 between the games against the Dallas Cowboys. I feel this is the NFL again showing its disdain for the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones, and more importantly the Dallas Fans across the country.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
And they will write back:

"As Bill Parcells would say, 'what's fair is not always equal".

Score more points and you will get more coverage".

.........See now they are showing the Thompson scoring drive.

jksmith269

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
And they will write back:

"As Bill Parcells would say, 'what's fair is not always equal".

Score more points and you will get more coverage".

.........See now they are showing the Thompson scoring drive.
Thats a load of crap they have done this all game long even when others where no to low scoring as well. If your fine with it then don't but I'm sick of it. Its all across the board from the HOF to the coverage. Blow smoke up your own butt. Its biasis.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
I felt Dallas was getting less coverage as well. They would stay on Miami - Tampa for 10-12 minutes at a time and then show Dallas for maybe 4-5 minutes.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Thats a load of crap they have done this all game long even when others where no to low scoring as well. If your fine with it then don't but I'm sick of it. Its all across the board from the HOF to the coverage. Blow smoke up your own butt. Its biasis.

Blow smoke up my own butt? :D

There's no reason to act like a vulgar cretin now, is there?

Well, I've been watching the No Huddles for two years and have NEVER found them evenhanded.

Not once. There is always one or two games get the short shrift. And I have noticed the lower scoring games are usually it.

Some team's fans on any given night is gonna claim "bias". I for one think NFLTV does a pretty good job, and the fact they will replay EACH and EVERY non-network televised preseason game within the next few days is delightful.

That's something NONE of us had til two years ago.

There are things in life worth whining about.

Imo, this ain't one.

But carry on. :lmao2:

jksmith269

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Blow smoke up my own butt? :D

There's no reason to act like a vulgar cretin now, is there?

Well, I've been watching the No Huddles for two years and have NEVER found them evenhanded.

Not once. There is always one or two games get the short shrift. And I have noticed the lower scoring games are usually it.

Some team's fans on any given night is gonna claim "bias". I for one think NFLTV does a pretty good job, and the fact they will replay EACH and EVERY non-network televised preseason game within the next few days is delightful.

That's something NONE of us had til two years ago.

There are things in life worth whining about.

Imo, this ain't one.

But carry on. :lmao2:
No vulgar intentions just a phrase showing I wasn't buying what you where selling at the time.

I can agree that not every game gets the time it prob should but for some reason Dallas is always one of those teams.

And I agree two years ago I'd prob be flippppppping for joy that they where showing the game tomorrow and even for the smidg I got tonight so you are correct there.

Still the NFL has shown Bias against the Boys for way tooooooo long and I think its time for the Fans to show their disdain with them.

Lets see how much coverage they get next week during the No Huddle if they play during it.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
No vulgar intentions just a phrase showing I wasn't buying what you where selling at the time.

I can agree that not every game gets the time it prob should but for some reason Dallas is always one of those teams.

And I agree two years ago I'd prob be flippppppping for joy that they where showing the game tomorrow and even for the smidg I got tonight so you are correct there.

Still the NFL has shown Bias against the Boys for way tooooooo long and I think its time for the Fans to show their disdain with them.

Lets see how much coverage they get next week during the No Huddle if they play during it.

I'll tell ya what.

If the next No Huddle the scenarios plays out the same, regardless of the scoring, I will knock off a letter to Tags too.

jksmith269

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I'll tell ya what.

If the next No Huddle the scenarios plays out the same, regardless of the scoring, I will knock off a letter to Tags too.
Fair enough...

For me I'm just tired of it and sitting around complaining here when most could type a short letter in half the time they spend complaining then maybe somethings would change. I look at kinda like this don't complain if your not willing to do something about it and how hard is it to type a complaint letter? Takes what 3-5 min? Will it make a difference I don't have a clue but atleast I'm willing to try. And Thanks to anyone else who is tired of it and takes the few minutes to complain. I was hoping to swamp them to really get their attention but hey if it has to wait a week then so be it.