***? (Senior Bowl)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry.
I just had to vent.
Teher was one guy I wanted to see footage of more than anyone and that was Marcus McNeill. And he isn't even in attendance.

***!

Sorry.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
***?????

McNeil's there or there's someone else playing LT wearing 73 and an Auburn helmet.

He missed weigh-ins for some reason that I still haven't heard but he's definitely there and practicing with the South squad. I even made a post about the few plays I concentrated on him.

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Sorry.
I just had to vent.
Teher was one guy I wanted to see footage of more than anyone and that was Marcus McNeill. And he isn't even in attendance.

***!

Sorry.

HAHAHHA he's there bro

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I just saw that he missed the weigh-in due to the death of his grandmother. I give him credit for playing/practicing in that case.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
My apologies to all.:eek::
My rant was obviously pointless.
Ive been watching the Senior Bowl on Tivo so Im a few days behind. I just finished day 1. That and I didnt hear him mentioned on the recaps on NFL Net.
My bad.:eek::
How did he look?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Great.
For some reason the broadcast started early so I got the last 20 minutes of day 2 on Tivo...

I give up.:mad:

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Great.
For some reason the broadcast started early so I got the last 20 minutes of day 2 on Tivo...

I give up.:mad:

It does suck that they keep bouncing the broadcast time around. I've heard from several different boards that people missed tivoing parts because of it.