Serious Thread Discussing Potential New HC and/or OC?

Reaction score
Can we sticky a thread for potential HC and/or OC candidates? I know it's not a foregone conclusion that Garrett and/or Linehan will get fired - but if one or both do - who do you think we (Jerry) should consider? Should we look at someone like Josh McDaniels who's coached under arguably the greatest head coach ever, and has been the OC for all 5 Super Bowl winning teams - Or what about an elite college head coach like Nick Saban? Who else might deserve a look? Working under the assumption that they'd be willing to deal with Jerry's meddling.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Patricia as HC and whoever is his puppet at DC

Ken Dorsey OC from Carolina he is their QB coach.

Run dominate team playing keep aand ya with a defense that is opportunistic and actually makes critical stops to not let the other team score

Wood

Reaction score
Can we sticky a thread for potential HC and/or OC candidates? I know it's not a foregone conclusion that Garrett and/or Linehan will get fired - but if one or both do - who do you think we (Jerry) should consider? Should we look at someone like Josh McDaniels who's coached under arguably the greatest head coach ever, and has been the OC for all 5 Super Bowl winning teams - Or what about an elite college head coach like Nick Saban? Who else might deserve a look? Working under the assumption that they'd be willing to deal with Jerry's meddling.

I think Jerry wants Payton & Brees.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
There can be no serious thread... Jerry said Garrett is coming back...

Hardline

Reaction score
We can seriously discuss potential coaching changes until we are blue in the face. Won't mean a hill of beans but I guess we can live in fantasy land for a while.

The Natural

Reaction score
We can seriously discuss potential coaching changes until we are blue in the face. Won't mean a hill of beans but I guess we can live in fantasy land for a while.

Welp, nothing will change until Garrett is gone so I guess we should continue to look forward to more of the same.

Reaction score
At least it'll be a distraction from this depressing reality. And who knows... Jerry might have finally had enough of Garrett's choke jobs.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, I hear Jeff Fisher wants to coach again, you might think it's a joke but that just the type of guy Jerruh would hire.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Im wondering about OC candidates, its not unfathomable Jerry decides to give Linehan the ax......

Hardline

Reaction score
harbaugh.jpg

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are plenty of threads in the Roster Zone on this topic .. when/if Garrett is fired, then they are welcome in the Fan Zone.

kevm3

Reaction score
Firing Linehan won't fix anything just like firing Rob Ryan and Kiffen didn't fix anything. You need a new HC. This team isn't going anywhere with Garrett

kevm3

Reaction score
If some way you can get Harbaugh, sure I take a look that way

Asklesko

Reaction score
Lol, I hear Jeff Fisher wants to coach again, you might think it's a joke but that just the type of guy Jerruh would hire.

he loves jerry and the cowboys. he would be a great move to make that looks like change but changes nothing. a totally realistic potential hire.

Reaction score
Patricia as HC and whoever is his puppet at DC

Ken Dorsey OC from Carolina he is their QB coach.

Run dominate team playing keep aand ya with a defense that is opportunistic and actually makes critical stops to not let the other team score
Hard to argue against anyone under the Belichick tree, but Patricia has had some serious struggles as DC this year. Hmmm, Ken Dorsey isn't someone I hadn't thought about. Haven't seen enough Panthers games to judge his creativity on offense and his ability to adjust to what opposing defenses do.