Serious Trash Talk From Philly Blog

PosterChild

Reaction score
By BleedGreen
Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2007 at 02:44:35 PM EDT
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/

Well it is Friday and of course the Eagles do play the Cowboys this weekend and what would this game be without people stoking the rivalry a bit? I have to admit, I've just been too busy this week to compose a sequel to my infamous anti Dallas fan rant from earlier this year. However, my fellow Eagles fan blogging brethren and others have not been too busy to get in on the fun...

So I take you around the web for all the anti Cowboy goodness.
Over at the Fanhouse Enrico laments Cowboy fans' poor attempts to talk trash on Youtube. Another Fanhouse contributor, Miss Gossip, got in on the fun as well! Hockey masks FTW!

Over at Iggles Blog, Derek goes after the classy citizens of the Dallas. I'm not sure whether most Cowboy fans will mind this attack though, since most aren't from anywhere near Dallas anyway.

Of course the one place on the web where fans of all teams, not just the Eagles, can meet and discuss their feelings on the Cowboys is the fine site called America's Team Sucks
At the Eagle Scout, Dave says "Does your driver's license show the state of Texas? No, then you are committing fraud. " Greats minds my friend...
Inside the Iggles wants the Birds to spoil the Cowboys season by any means necessary. You can direct your complaints over there...

If you're one of those people into that "book readin'" You may want to check out Bert Sugar's fin book, I Hate the Dallas Cowboys: And Who Elected Them America's Team Anyway? Of course, the answer to that is "themselves." Former Cowboys' GM Tex Schramm(who appropriately was from California) marketed them with the name "America's Team" right about the time he introduced their cheerleaders.

Of course, the Commanders fans simply must get in on the fun with DallasSucks.com

Have a fine day!

I hesitate to give these guys attention/traffic but thought it would be instructive to reveal how the dark side thinks.... have concluded they have a serious case of championship envy. This is incurable. Especially as we are on the verge of adding to our trophy case and their own looks like-- :trophy:

:starspin

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PosterChild;1834853 said:
By BleedGreen
Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2007 at 02:44:35 PM EDT
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/

Of course the one place on the web where fans of all teams, not just the Eagles, can meet and discuss their feelings on the Cowboys is the fine site called America's Team Sucks

I feel so honored that so many people fear and pay attention to one team - America's Team that is.... Embrace the Hate! :lmao:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Maybe Romo will have to play in the 4th quarter this time around. All I remember about the last game is looking at an empty Linc the entire second half.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
The fake, front running Dallas fans that grew up New Jersey, or Ohio, or Florida, are a different story. I'll never understand it. What fun is it to sit alone in your house with no friends hoping that your favorite team isn't playing at the same time as the the local team? If they win, you have no friends to celebrate with.

:lmao2:

I can say without a doubt, here in New Jersey, we have plenty of friends to celebrate the victories with: we outnumber Eagle fans. I'm talking real fans, who've been hanging on through the bad years.

Keep crying Philly, outside of the Tri-State area, no one gives a poop about you.

Temo

Reaction score
Considering all Gladiators were slaves, and few slaves were true Roman, the Roman people often ended up rooting for whoever spilt the most blood, not their hometown heroes.

Yay, 4 years of High School Latin, finally useful.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
The fake, front running Dallas fans that grew up New Jersey, or Ohio, or Florida, are a different story. I'll never understand it. What fun is it to sit alone in your house with no friends hoping that your favorite team isn't playing at the same time as the the local team? If they win, you have no friends to celebrate with

From personal experience....anything is better than sitting in a house full of Brown's fans.

I vant to be alone....

512649601_014dc93173.jpg

Parche

Reaction score
I dont mind what an eagles fan can say, Im from Argentina and I choose the best team on all NFL to be a fan, the DALLAS COWBOYS.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, even here Ive got some friends who´re fans of the Dallas Cowboys, and only one from the e-girls.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Temo;1835009 said:
Considering all Gladiators were slaves, and few slaves were true Roman, the Roman people often ended up rooting for whoever spilt the most blood, not their hometown heroes.

Yay, 4 years of High School Latin, finally useful.

:flagwave:

Nice.

TroyNJ

Reaction score
vta;1834994 said:
The fake, front running Dallas fans that grew up New Jersey, or Ohio, or Florida, are a different story. I'll never understand it. What fun is it to sit alone in your house with no friends hoping that your favorite team isn't playing at the same time as the the local team? If they win, you have no friends to celebrate with.

:lmao2:

I can say without a doubt, here in New Jersey, we have plenty of friends to celebrate the victories with: we outnumber Eagle fans. I'm talking real fans, who've been hanging on through the bad years.

Keep crying Philly, outside of the Tri-State area, no one gives a poop about you.

Darn right brother, south Jersey guy here...Even Eskin is jumpin on the bandwagon.:lmao: