Seriously . . .

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
The entire offense should just beat the living piss out of the defense in the parking lot after the game.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The offense would get beat to a pulp. It's not nice beating up senior citizens.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Midswat said:
The entire offense should just beat the living piss out of the defense in the parking lot after the game.

I wouldnt blame them one bit. Has no one figured out TO is going to get the ball?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Midswat said:

After that, everyone should jump Jerry Jones for giving us such a god awful roster after poor drafts that Parcells thought a 41 year old quarterback and Eddie George were improvements.

jcollins28

Reaction score
I guess this pretty much makes going for D with those first two picks a lock.

Verdict

Reaction score
Midswat said:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Midswat said:

They wouldn't be able to catch them. :(

Eskimo

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
I guess this pretty much makes going for D with those first two picks a lock.

Not a lock - we need a serious upgrade at WR even if Glenn comes back healthy. Right now a high draft pick is a real possibility.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Not a lock - we need a serious upgrade at WR even if Glenn comes back healthy. Right now a high draft pick is a real possibility.

Yeah, if there is any way we can get Mike Williams, I think that is where we need to go. We need to get Henson all the weapons we can. With JJ (hopefully he can be the guy at RB) and Witten emerging and the Oline playing a bit better maybe all we need on O would be a great WR. Then look at CB with the next pick.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Yeah, if there is any way we can get Mike Williams, I think that is where we need to go. We need to get Henson all the weapons we can. With JJ (hopefully he can be the guy at RB) and Witten emerging and the Oline playing a bit better maybe all we need on O would be a great WR. Then look at CB with the next pick.

I like Mike Williams and would love to draft him, but he's not the type of WR we're looking for. Mike Williams isn't a TO type WR. TO has size AND speed. Williams is more of a Keyshawn Type WR, which isn't a bad thing, but we need a WR that can catch a pass, break a tackle, AND have the speed to go all the way.

ALso, I still believe Mike will drop to the lower end of the first/early second round.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Rack said:
I like Mike Williams and would love to draft him, but he's not the type of WR we're looking for. Mike Williams isn't a TO type WR. TO has size AND speed. Williams is more of a Keyshawn Type WR, which isn't a bad thing, but we need a WR that can catch a pass, break a tackle, AND have the speed to go all the way.

ALso, I still believe Mike will drop to the lower end of the first/early second round.

You must have some embarassing pics of Williams and are going to leak them to the league and coaches just prior to the draft to make that happen. Why do you think he will drop. It's not like he is going to have a bad year this year! :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
You must have some embarassing pics of Williams and are going to leak them to the league and coaches just prior to the draft to make that happen. Why do you think he will drop. It's not like he is going to have a bad year this year! :D

Well, I don't think he would of been picked in the top 10 this year, so he won't be next year either. Then add in teh fact that he'll have gone a whole year w/o playing football and I think he drops to the end of the first/start of the second.

JMO. If we have two top 10 picks I don't want to draft him in the first, but if he's available at pick #25, then I'd be more then willing to trade up for him.