Several Cowboys lead in NFC Pro Bowl fan voting

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys players who currently lead the NFC in Pro Bowl Games fan voting at their listed position: QB Dak Prescott, WR CeeDee Lamb, G Zack Martin, OLB Micah Parsons, CB DaRon Bland and K Brandon Aubrey.

Second-most votes in NFC: LG Tyler Smith, DE Sam Williams (special teams) and LS Trent Sieg.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Cowboys players who currently lead the NFC in Pro Bowl Games fan voting at their listed position: QB Dak Prescott, WR CeeDee Lamb, G Zack Martin, OLB Micah Parsons, CB DaRon Bland and K Brandon Aubrey.

Second-most votes in NFC: LG Tyler Smith, DE Sam Williams (special teams) and LS Trent Sieg.

Where the hell is Tyron?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Sam apparently has gotten some notoriety for the game where he blocked a punt and crushed a returner. I mean, he's been fine on special teams but not sure he should be near the top of voting for it.

JustChip

Reaction score

I didn’t have any idea who our LS is. That’s obviously a good thing because it means his name hasn’t showed up due to a penalty or poor snap. Very underrated and certainly contributes to Aubrey’s phenomenal season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t have any idea who our LS is. That’s obviously a good thing because it means his name hasn’t showed up due to a penalty or poor snap. Very underrated and certainly contributes to Aubrey’s phenomenal season.
It also means you're not a real fan.

You should know all the players and their families.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Where is Osa?

Ferguson isn’t above the cut imo.

Zach is our third best lineman this year but that’s fine I suppose.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Where the hell is Tyron?
They had him 3rd in overall tackle voting (none of the afc tackles made top 5). Media and coaches will vote him towards the top so he should be day 1 roster.

Edit: funny enough the AFC tackle leader is Terron Amstead whose hasn't even played 300 snaps. He's played like 5 full games worth of snaps

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak, Lamb, Parsons, Martin, and Bland are locked.

I can see Tyron, Aubrey, Anger, and Turpin making it depending on how the rest of the season plays out.

That's it, however. I know some guys here like Sam Williams, Osa, Tyler Smith, and D-Law but I don't think any of them are making it.

It's really a media centric award..... guys like Dak, Lamb, Parsons, and Bland are on TV a lot and get entire segments praising them.

Martin and Tyron are like Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey. They're always gonna be chosen regardless what they do, due to longtime fixture.

Aubrey and Anger simply lead the league in their specific areas: field goal percentage and punting average.

And I'm assuming Turpin has a chance since he made it last year, and he's in a less competitive position.

plasticman

Reaction score
They will have to wait a year for Ferguson's ascension, his numbers are great for a 2nd year breakout but average by NFL starting standards.