Sex or Tivo - The Eternal Question

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Not sure of the validity of this but...

One of my buddies forwarded an email to me that states that in a recent study, 56% of men would rather have Tivo than sex on a daily basis. It didn't say anything about women.

Really, am I the only one that thinks we're relying too much on electronics or am I just the old-fashioned horny kind?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Avery said:
Not sure of the validity of this but...

One of my buddies forwarded an email to me that states that in a recent study, 56% of men would rather have Tivo than sex on a daily basis. It didn't say anything about women.

Really, am I the only one that thinks we're relying too much on electronics or am I just the old-fashioned horny kind?

I love my Tivo... but isn't the point of Tivo to watch it when you have noting else to do?

Your avatar tells us your preference... :D

cowboys4life

Reaction score
haha im with you avery...i guess im old fashioned horny type too LOL i dont even have tivo yet tho..i need to get it :banghead:

trickblue

Reaction score
cowboys4life said:
haha im with you avery...i guess im old fashioned horny type too LOL i dont even have tivo yet tho..i need to get it :banghead:

You get Tivo and your sex life will curtail a bit... :D

Reaction score
trickblue said:
You get Tivo and your sex life will curtail a bit... :D

Y'all just need to introduce your wife's/significant-others, to the..... ummmmm, what I like to call..... the "TV viewing postion."

How do I put this PG style??... ummmm, can you say "woof??"

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I become the anti-tivo radical for daily sex. Guess us old farts do not get it rlmao

Hum sex or TV hell I never watch a football game if sex was involved

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Y'all just need to introduce your wife's/significant-others, to the..... ummmmm, what I like to call..... the "TV viewing postion."

How do I put this PG style??... ummmm, can you say "woof??"

Well... you know why rednecks make whoopie doggie-style... so they can both watch the NASCAR race... :D

Kendo

Reaction score
Tivo over sex...

I thought that was the whole purpose of the "pause" button. Get the best of both worlds.

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Well... you know why rednecks make whoopie doggie-style... so they can both watch the NASCAR race... :D

"Sub NASCAR for "away Pokes games," and your statement is 100% acurate at my "trailer park." ;)

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
"Sub NASCAR for "away Pokes games," and your statement is 100% acurate at my "trailer park." ;)

It's known in the racing crowd as the "NASCAR Position"... shout out to Princess... :D

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You guys crack me up.

Tivo is really a good thing, but as posted, you can just pause it and come back five minutes later. :D

trickblue

Reaction score
Avery said:
You guys crack me up.

Tivo is really a good thing, but as posted, you can just pause it and come back five minutes later. :D

It's flat-out the greatest invention since beer!!!