Shall we prepare our suitcases?

Flypy

Reaction score
The next two games don't matter. Everyone knows that to get to the Super Bowl it will be necessary to win three road games and this team is absolutely incapable.A fantasy.

Let's get excited about beating Tampa, New Orleans or Atlanta and then go home to think about another post-season. It´s the same thing every year since......

Saludos desde España !!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The next two games don't matter. Everyone knows that to get to the Super Bowl it will be necessary to win three road games and this team is absolutely incapable.A fantasy.

Let's get excited about beating Tampa, New Orleans or Atlanta and then go home to think about another post-season. It´s the same thing every year since......

This team has an entitled culture and is soft as Charmin.
They can't handle adversity.
All sizzle and no steak.
Punch them in the mouth and they go into the fetal position.

Jipper

Reaction score
well, if it is against Atlanta, i might drive down from charlotte and go see a game...i hate to say anything can happen in the playoffs bc i am lying to myself, but i guess as long as you are in you have a chance

superonyx

Reaction score
Wow you guys may benefit from seeking therapy.

What a bunch of dramatic man babies.

Jerry may want to start handing out Cowboys themed binky's and blanky's for this fanbase.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Shall we prepare our suitcases?​

Not sure why all this reminds me of the old American Tourister commercials I watched during my teen years... but it does...