Video: Shango goes off on Kellen Moore

Cmac

Reaction score
Vintage Shango. 4:35 mark on is :popcorn:

He’s pissed about the 3rd down decision to throw the ball instead of forcing the Jags to use their last timeout.

I can’t blame him. If you’re going to throw there it has to be off PA or some easy pitch and catch curl route to 86. A fade to 85 is idiotic. Typical Kellen Moore stupidity.

Air Coryell Jr panicked.

Cmac

Reaction score

He’s pissed about the 3rd down decision to throw the ball instead of forcing the Jags to use their last timeout.

I can’t blame him. If you’re going to throw there it has to be off PA or some easy pitch and catch curl route to 86. A fade to 85 is idiotic. Typical Kellen Moore stupidity.

Preach Shango preach!!!!! Air Coryell Jr is a wannabe.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
It sounded like Prescott checked out of a pass on 2nd down too, meaning Moore probably called multiple pass plays on a drive where all we needed to do was run the ball three times.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Shango will show the way.......:muttley:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

Yep, most of us called that was a coaching blunder ..

Creeper

Reaction score

Love his passion but let's be honest, we were not running the ball as well as we usually do either. Zeke averaged 3.6, Pollard 3.9 yards per carry. At the same time, that third down call was awful. I don't mind trying a high percentage pass that much, but throwing the deep ball to Noah Brown who was never really open was just a dumb decision. That was on Dak as much as it was on Moore. Dak could have tucked that ball in and tried to get back to the line of scrimmage. Throwing it up in that situation was just a stupid decision. It was the worst 1 and a half minutes of football for Dallas I have seen since the Bucs game. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Not getting a first down. Throwing the football on a low percentage route instead of forcing them to take their last time out. A short punt instead of pinning them inside their own 10. Two opportunities to tackle a receiver in bounds failed. And finally the 3rd down 19 yard pass to Zay Jones to set up the tying FG. All of it just awful and it wasn't one call or one play, although get any one of the ten things that went wrong right and the Cowboys win. Give Jacksonville some credit too. Their guys got out of bounds with a Herculean effort in one case. Their guys did not deflect passes into the arms of Dallas DBs. Their receivers caught the football. When the game was on the line, they did everything right. Dallas did everything wrong.

In that 3rd down situation there was no need to throw a deep route. All they needed was 10 yards and to keep the clock running. The worst thing they could do was turn the ball over. The second worst thing was to stop the clock. Throwing deep increased the odds of a turnover by strip sack or INT. Throwing deep also made sure there was a 90% chance of stopping the clock on an incompletion and allowing the Jags a shot to get the FG.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What else would they register themselves as? All spectator sports are entertainment.

It's reference to the conspiracy theorists who say the NFL registered itself as an entertainment entity so they can legally fix games like the WWE but overlook the fact that it prevents their lawyers from being dragged to court in every NFL city over perceived missed holding calls by a ref on the take on the NFL's dime. No one has time for that lunacy.