Video: Shango said it all

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This is a typical lose in the Garrett era. Play scared on offense and get out coached with a team who had some holes with their starting WB out. If I remember correctly when Garrettt had his QB out the team folded like a cheap tent. It’s amazing how teams with a real head coach can still win with their backup QB’s. Garrett will waste the talent this year again and they will bounced in the divisional round again.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Shango can get a little spastic at times.

We lost a battle last night but the goal is to win the war.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Guy is 100 pct correct. This fan base wants to believe things are different. They aren’t. Jason Garrett is what he is and his teams will look unprepared in big games vs quality teams/coaches. Never going to change. Plus as long as he is coach they will lose at least 2 games they should not every season. Last night was 1.

LittleD

Reaction score
This is a typical lose in the Garrett era. Play scared on offense and get out coached with a team who had some holes with their starting WB out. If I remember correctly when Garrettt had his QB out the team folded like a cheap tent. It’s amazing how teams with a real head coach can still win with their backup QB’s. Garrett will waste the talent this year again and they will bounced in the divisional round again.

You said it just right. The HOMERs on this board are mindless. This team will never win a conference championship let alone a SB if Garrett is the HC.
He could never beat a Bellicheat team or any other real HC. He plays "not to lose" rather than "to win" which will always get you beat against good teams
that go for the jugular. Garrett is Jerry's hand picked minion and this will continue to tease fandom and this board to win against the losers and lose against
the winners. That's just a fact my friends.

ghst187

Reaction score

100%

uvaballa

Reaction score
They actually called a few plays for deep shots. Either the WR was covered or the pressure got there too quickly. Go back and watch they ran a few long developing plays where they were trying to go downfield.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Hes right. The Oline was atrocious. Fredrick actually played alarmingly bad. Maybe this guy isnt 100 yet

StylisticS

Reaction score
You said it just right. The HOMERs on this board are mindless. This team will never win a conference championship let alone a SB if Garrett is the HC.
He could never beat a Bellicheat team or any other real HC. He plays "not to lose" rather than "to win" which will always get you beat against good teams
that go for the jugular. Garrett is Jerry's hand picked minion and this will continue to tease fandom and this board to win against the losers and lose against
the winners. That's just a fact my friends.
Not one lie said.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Played conservative the entire game, some would say that is playing scared.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He's spot on. Sad they played with a high school game plan and we couldn't make it happen.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
What is worse is that Garrett WILL BE EXTENDED for another 5 years. We are so screwed....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Garrett, Phillips, Parcells, Campo, Gailey...I'm sensing a pattern.