Shannon Sharpe as a commentator . . .

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't understand a word this guy says?

He was trying to do the highlights during halftime . . . and none of it was decipherable . . .

He kept tripping over his tongue and all those teeth . . . and he ended with an awkward laugh . . .

Seriously . . . if he still works there next year . . . something is wrong.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
His brother was just as bad... not in the way he said things, but WHAT he said... the guy just DID NOT know when to shut up... and said some things that really ticked people off to the point where ESPN had enough... thank God

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Shannon reminds me of those boxing interviews they used to do in the 80's. Unreal. No way this guy didnt get some type of preferencial school treatment. He can barely form a sentence.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
he's terrible, I didn't care for Deion either, but he was leaps and bounds better. I dont care much for the CBS pre-game crew, Fox is much easier on the ears :D

zack

Reaction score
Midswat said:
Am I the only one that can't understand a word this guy says?

He was trying to do the highlights during halftime . . . and none of it was decipherable . . .

He kept tripping over his tongue and all those teeth . . . and he ended with an awkward laugh . . .

Seriously . . . if he still works there next year . . . something is wrong.

If anyone has heard Eddie Murphy's impersonation of Larry Holmes, that is what he sounds like.