Video: Shannon Sharpe surprised Dak and Cooper leads Cowboys

Blackthorn

Reaction score
This show is hard to watch. Shannon was one of my favorites on NFL programs. Each year that goes by he actually gets worst. Argumentative for no reason, he is better than Steve A, but that is not saying much. "Undisputed" and "First Take" suck, This was OK.

The best show is " First Things First", with Chris Carter. He is knowledgeable.

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I've said this before in another thread, but, do you think those players are really playing that hard for Gruden in Oakland? I understand as an athlete you take pride in what you do. Still, when you get on a team like the Raiders, are these guys REALLY giving it their all? Cooper is on a team that wants to win, has talent, and has a head coach that isn't chasing players out the front door.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've said this before in another thread, but, do you think those players are really playing that hard for Gruden in Oakland? I understand as an athlete you take pride in what you do. Still, when you get on a team like the Raiders, are these guys REALLY giving it their all? Cooper is on a team that wants to win, has talent, and has a head coach that isn't chasing players out the front door.
The Raider players have quit on Gruden. They have almost acknowledged same.

Blake

Reaction score
Careful bro..

I watch them play it out dailey.

If it wasn't for Skip..

the national media would just burn us to the ground.

He is a homer but he makes sense from the Dallas point of view.

He's a blowhard but I do find that he identifies well with the frustrations of the fanbase, and articulates them on a fairly consistent basis.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Careful bro..

I watch them play it out dailey.

If it wasn't for Skip..

the national media would just burn us to the ground.

He is a homer but he makes sense from the Dallas point of view.
He's made a living kissing Jerry's butt. He's an idiot.

ultron

Reaction score
Surprised at the hate for skip and Shannon. It's a debate show - they have great chemistry and it's an entertaining show to watch/listen to. For those that don't watch this show, Skip is a huge cowboys fan and Shannon is an antagonist when it comes to the subject of the Cowboys. Shannon doesn't really hate the Cowboys (Stephen A Smith really does hate the cowboys) - Shannon plays the role fairly well

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The vets have given up and Gruden don’t care. He wants to bring young players and bring some vets from other organizations that fits him.

The Raiders will be respectable in a couple of years once they go to Vegas.

Flamma

Reaction score
On the two penalties. The hold on the WR. That all depends on how strict the refs are. It wasn't that flagrant of a foul. And if anything it kept the WR in closer range of that crap pass.

The helmet to helmet. They could have called that because I've seen them do it before. The reason I think it wasn't called is because he didn't lead with the crown of the helmet. It was facemask to facemask and probably unintentional. Or at least it could be seen that way.

gmb1

Reaction score
I still prefer First Take at least they speak the truth sometimes, even though Skip makes some predictions that come true.

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm done sorry skip, he called out Coopers gag 3 pointer as cheap.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Surprised at the hate for skip and Shannon. It's a debate show - they have great chemistry and it's an entertaining show to watch/listen to. For those that don't watch this show, Skip is a huge cowboys fan and Shannon is an antagonist when it comes to the subject of the Cowboys. Shannon doesn't really hate the Cowboys (Stephen A Smith really does hate the cowboys) - Shannon plays the role fairly well
Agreed

erod

Reaction score
You don't know Skip's history. He was basically run out of Dallas on a rail for his lazy, inaccurate unprofessionalism.

(He wrote completely unfounded stories and made comments that Troy Aikman was gay. That among other irresponsible reporting.)

He only does this Cowboy fan thing to generate interest because the Cowboys are so divisive.

Last edited: