Share Your Christmas Gifts

Hoov

Reaction score
girlfriend got me an awesome robe to wear around the house (fleecey material and really warm) dad was calling me hugh hefner all day. That was my favorite gift. My daughter made me a blanket out of fleece material to match my couch, thats my second favorite.

Also got cologne and stainless steel peice of jewlry (wristband/bracelet) is it still called a bracelet when guys wear that ? I have lots of silver rings but other than that dont wear much jewlry or watches.

And got myself a pair of wolverine steel tipped contruction boots.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I got Tool Boxes Metal ones. I needed them my wife and brother in law whetre tired of my tools being scattered all over the place :D

jem88

Reaction score
No Cowboys gear unfortunately. I got:

The Sopranos, seasons 2 & 3
24: season 4
Winter Jacket (long overdue and oh so necessary up here)
Turtleneck sweater (again very useful in these conditions)
A great book called "Blair's Wars", highly recommended
and assorted other goodies.

A very enjoyable Christmas, done Venezuelan style (pan de jamon, hallacas, ensalata de gallina, and pernil for dinner)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
PARTY AT HOS' HOUSE SUNDAY :D

I'm there....you bring your wife, she can take pics of me in my bikini :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
A 52" HDTV to watch football on. Here's hoping I see several more Cowboys games on it this season.

I love our big screen...had it a couple of years now.

It's funny because for awhile you sit there thinking...man this thing is HUGE...but then as time passes you don't notice the screen being so large while you are watching a show.

But I know the feeling so I bet you are loving it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:

I went to get one this past Monday but the place was closed...so I go this Saturday.

The addiction has started again.

While in the Army I was just planning on getting one but then got addicted to it and got thirteen (well twelve and one re-do).

Then I went close to 15 years without getting another.

Have looked around many times but the places I went into did not look like their artwork or ability was something I was wanting.

Finally found another place that I think does good work....got two done in one day, well the second one was just a chinese character and now going for another. I think eventually I will have my one arm filled in.

For the record I am a guy that can wear a T-Shirt and nobody would know I had tattoos.

I don't mind people with Tats on their necks or below the elbows...but that is just not for me. Mind are above the elbows and below the neck line.

Oh...here is the one I think I am going to get this weekend....

xxx4.jpg

Thing looks wicked...it was actually an airbrush painting I found on the net.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I went to get one this past Monday but the place was closed...so I go this Saturday.

The addiction has started again.

While in the Army I was just planning on getting one but then got addicted to it and got thirteen (well twelve and one re-do).

Then I went close to 15 years without getting another.

Have looked around many times but the places I went into did not look like their artwork or ability was something I was wanting.

Finally found another place that I think does good work....got two done in one day, well the second one was just a chinese character and now going for another. I think eventually I will have my one arm filled in.

For the record I am a guy that can wear a T-Shirt and nobody would know I had tattoos.

I don't mind people with Tats on their necks or below the elbows...but that is just not for me. Mind are above the elbows and below the neck line.

Oh...here is the one I think I am going to get this weekend....

xxx4.jpg

Thing looks wicked...it was actually an airbrush painting I found on the net.

I'm too big of a wimp to get one but if I did it would be a Cowboys star

Hoov

Reaction score
Brain, that tatoo is awesome, i like jesters, and that one has a serpentine quality to it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy said:
Looks cool.

Where are you putting it?

How long does something like that take to finish?

I think my Back shoulder....Don't have enough room on either upper arm.

How long does it take? I guess it will depend on the size I wind up getting, it will not be as large as that picture, have to size it down some.

There is some detail to it but colorwise it is pretty straight forward.

I am thinking a couple of hours give or take a little.