Sharon Osbourne went into therapy because she thinks she's a bad mother...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/sign_ya_think.gif

Sharon Osbourne went into therapy because she thinks she's a bad mother

Sharon Osbourne has confessed she has been in therapy because she thinks she's a bad mother.

The 'X-Factor' host, who has three children with rock star husband Ozzy Osbourne, admitted that she underwent an intensive three-hour appointment over Christmas in a bid to improve her parenting skills.

She is quoted by Britain's News of the World newspaper: "I don't think I'm a good mum. I tried my best but there are no schools for mums."
The reality TV host says she blames herself for problems in the eccentric family which have included her youngest son, Jack and 20-year-old daughter Kelly battling addictions to drink and drugs.

But the 53-year-old star, who managed her husband's rock group Black Sabbath, says most of her guilt stems from her decision to continue working when her children were growing up.

She added: "I am seriously f**ked up. "But you learn by your mistakes and I've made some terrible ones."

The TV-talent-show judge also revealed that she is still battling with an eating disorder and has just splashed out more than 30,000 on plastic surgery.

Troubled Sharon has been beset by problems since the family opened the doors of their Los Angeles mansion top MTV cameras for hit show 'The Osbournes'.

Last year, the red-haired star successfully fought off colon cancer while husband Ozzy was nearly killed in a quad bike accident in the grounds of their British pad.​