Shawne Merriman

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reading a AP story concerning San Deigo's cuts today I ran across this interesting little tidbit on Shawne Merriman....................

"Head coach Marty Schottenheimer said he's sticking to his diagnosis that Shawne Merriman, the draft's 12th overall pick, will miss two to four weeks after spraining an ankle Aug. 26. That means he would be sidelined for the opener, at a minimum."

One week before the game and the HC is still saying Merriman won't play against us. That's really gotta be burning his butt big time.

NMfan

Reaction score
So SD will be without their TE and Merriman.

I am starting to be very positive about the Boys. I used to think some teams had our number but now I believe that we could beat any team out there on any given Sunday. We will have our ups and downs but I am much more confident with the talent we have put together.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
we'll probably win by 30

Don't go crazy Lane. Our offense still has to be able to score. I trust our defense can keep the score down, but I don't have confidence in our offense yet.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
Don't go crazy Lane. Our offense still has to be able to score. I trust our defense can keep the score down, but I don't have confidence in our offense yet.

i've been crazy for years.................

fair enough, we'll win by 17.