Shedeur Sanders throws a Colorado U school record 510 yard game vs TCU

rags747

Reaction score
Shedeur is proving he can play QB at the Division 1 level among tough teams. He's going to be a top draft pick next year.
He is definitely not as fleet of foot as his old man. He needs to learn how to throw the ball away, I think he was sacked 7-8 times today. In the pros that would be a huge problem.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is definitely not as fleet of foot as his old man. He needs to learn how to throw the ball away, I think he was sacked 7-8 times today. In the pros that would be a huge problem.
True, but during some of those sacks, Shedeur had no where to run. On the others, he needs to either throw the ball away or tuck the ball and run for positive yards. He's still learning, yet producing huge numbers. Imagine him once he perfects his game? Lights out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shedeur is proving he can play QB at the Division 1 level among tough teams. He's going to be a top draft pick next year.
So hard to call. I like him alot. He is very rounded and accurate as a passer, but I dont know that he has a dominant attribute as a prospect. Reminds of Brees as a prospect, and I think he can be similar as a pro. Scouts tend to underrate short to intermediate passing accuracy in favor of deep ball ability. So I could see him being an early day 2 guy like Brees

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So hard to call. I like him alot. He is very rounded and accurate as a passer, but I dont know that he has a dominant attribute as a prospect. Reminds of Brees as a prospect, and I think he can be similar as a pro. Scouts tend to underrate short to intermediate passing accuracy in favor of deep ball ability. So I could see him being an early day 2 guy like Brees
Shedeur actually has a very good and accurate deep pass as well. Very good. He keeps dropping dimes to his receivers deep and in stride.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone will get a better beat on Shadeur as all the Colorado games continue to be nationally televised. Even though he did hold on to the ball too much, that offensive line was pretty bad yesterday. But taking 8 sacks in a college game, not even against a ranked opponent, that spells disaster in the NFL. He has a good arm but surprisingly doesn't have anything close to his old man's legs. Lot of traditional college go routes in that first week. Randy Moss style. Throw it deep to your great athletes. In all honesty, his play that first week sort of reminded me of the Trey Lance highlights people posted here from his college ball, just less mobility.