Shefty - Russell Wilson plans to sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers

Flamma

Reaction score
Steelers fans must find this to be pretty underwhelming. I would have thought the Patriots were the most likely team to do it since there is very little talk of them drafting a QB at #3.
This is a great attempt by the Steelers. They only have to pay him league minimum for 1 year. They can stack the team and see what happens. Dump him if it doesn't work out. What do the Steelers have to lose? But they have to stack the team while they have Wilson on basically a no cap hit deal for one season. If Wilson sucks it won't matter.

blueblood70

Reaction score

so afc to afc its not big story.. i hope the steeler go 4-13..they are a rival and IDC about their daily goings on.. BTW the DC have beat RW in the last few matchups especially the 18 playoffs. Meh nothing to see here. NADA nope nothing.

Here's the big news story the Denver Broncos are about to do something NO other NFL team has ever done and eat $85 million mostly guaranteed money to get rid of a player, now it's some news story that the Steelers picked him up on Denver's dime, it's not...

Havic

Reaction score
Russell even at this stage of his career is better than Kenny picksix

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
WIlson's not very good, but I'll bet you he signs for well under $10M, so Pittsburgh will be just fine. He is at least a Kenny Pickett level QB.