Ship taking on plenty of waters but nut sunking yet!

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
RULE: We must Stay calm and lack major panic.

First off I'm giving up my humble admitings that I has feeled real scared with all the bad goings on.

Many and big fowl evil scaredness all around us. Ooooooh.

Everytime I watchs ESPN and sporting news plastered all over with no breaks of goodness they talking bad on my 'Boys--

Everything from sneaky attackings on T.O. to the dastardly Deadskins and high heel wearing Zorn hip hip hooraying after wins (thank god for the Rams yesterday though har har har) to Pacman hitting his securities upside they heads while they patroling the toilets to losing at home to the Evil Snyders and at Arizona to Felix Jones not being used write then getting his hamstring unstrung to Nice old Wade Phillips doing his best feeble Joe Gibbs impression etc etc and so fourth...

On top of all that my boss now saying he may has to make cutbacks and lay offs on septic work with the way his grocery stocked markets done slipped him into a economics recess on.

So I may have to find up a new job for doing my septic tank cleanings and the likes.

Plus my girl friend has finally went and got her big ugly ax pregnant from messing with old man Tate and his crew over on Division street. Everybody with cents no you don't mess with old man Tate!

Anyways I got all that going on and it makes me filled up inside with plenty of sorry darkness and weepful loose saddings. The only thing in my hole sorry life right now that even gives me a chance at a smile is hoping on a win from my 'Boys with the chance they get that next Superbowl win THIS YEAR like all the newsings ant ESPNs done said they wood last month.

So all I gots left other than looking for a ropings strong enough to hold my neck after a jump is to believe in my team and most of all to believes in the certainess that good old steady at the wheel Mister Gerald Tiberius Jones aka good old honest Jerry Jones to see us to victories threw these dark times.

I has me a believings. Bring on Roy Williams, Kitna, and anyone else we can trade at to get this thing working again.

I wants to have fun on my Sundays again!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bump.jpg

silver

Reaction score
leotisbrown;2334422 said:
Plus my girl friend has finally went and got her big ugly ax pregnant from messing with old man Tate and his crew over on Division street. Everybody with cents no you don't mess with old man Tate!
:laugh2: don't mess with old man Tate! :lmao: