Shockey has a fractured leg!

sago1

Reaction score
If that's a correct diagnosis, I would think it finishes him for the season.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rest of the year..fractured leg means broken leg, long recovery. Giants have had 3 of those this year. Kiwanuka, and Umenyiora i think, correct me if im wrong.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any more it seems guys are coming back after 6 weeks. Still, unless the G-Men get to the Super Bowl, he is done for this season.

Frozen700

Reaction score
damn that sucks......i don want any excuses if we meet up in the play offs....scratch that...at least i know he wont burn roy

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I don't care for Shockey..... but I do hate that hearing of his injury....esp. one that severe.

Frozen700

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1839059 said:
Any more it seems guys are coming back after 6 weeks. Still, unless the G-Men get to the Super Bowl, he is done for this season.

yea they also said something about his knee.....and that he will have 2 have surgery

BlueStar22

Reaction score
hate to see this but if they someone how make it to the tournament, I like our chances if we had to beat them 3 straight times.

Frozen700

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1839076 said:
hate to see this but if they someone how make it to the tournament, I like our chances if we had to beat them 3 straight times.

yup big threat taken away......double plaxico......leave Newman 1 on 1 vs Toomer stack the line to shut done Jacobs....then boom

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
kingwhicker;1839068 said:
He's done and so are they. Talk about one and done.
With having to go to Buffalo and at home against the Pats to finish the season, they may miss the playoffs with the Saints/Skins sneaking in.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;1839194 said:
I think they clinched a spot already.
They have not. If Minnesota and New Orleans finish 9-7 and the Giants finish 9-7 the Giantswill be on the outside looking in due to conference records and Minnesota holding the tiebreaker over the Giants.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
windward;1839187 said:
With having to go to Buffalo and at home against the Pats to finish the season, they may miss the playoffs with the Saints/Skins sneaking in.

Yeah, that's true. That would actually be quite funny, but I hope the Skins don't get in either.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
kingwhicker;1839225 said:
Yeah, that's true. That would actually be quite funny, but I hope the Skins don't get in either.
I think the Skins lose to the Vikings and the Saints beat the Eagles, leaving the wild card playoffs as

Saints vs. Seahawks
Vikings vs. Buccaneers