Short film play Voch Lombardi. like years past just run down field and turn around

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow Zoners-----i have seen several of you say move on from Mike McCarthey....i saw some good things last year...but watch this short film breakdown

of total lack of creativity with our receivers...( along with an O line struggling to keep Dak up )....doing some of that exact same stuff red-ball and paper boy

did....just run down the field some and just turn around....faking no one out....poor O play aint nearly all on Dak or even close....our coaches some might think

are in a conspiracy to ensure we lose

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've seen far more complicated college offenses.

This is the NFL. McCarthy just isn't getting the job done.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've seen far more complicated college offenses.

This is the NFL. McCarthy just isn't getting the job done.
big dog---we both know when a team keeps growing head over foot in value....and winning even a divisional round game was not part of that equation to make billions...why

should Jerry care......... for we know...Jerry Marketer first who just happens to own an NFL team?....if he lost big monies as other franchises have....must make major changes

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind this is because that's what Dak was comfortable with from his Garrett and Kellen days.