Twitter: Short interview with CeeDee and Trainer

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I absolutely loved that interview, this young man is really growing on me. Two things I loved to hear was one, he has been working out with Dak a whole lot this off-season. And secondly, they asked him if he was going to celebrate his ten year anniversary with his trainer and his response was, “yes we are going to work and work hard”.

Did I say I was starting to love this kid.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In the past Michael Irvin has contacted WR's who were drafted by this franchise to Big Brother them. Some didn't listen - Antonio Bryant. Some possibly were not intellectually gifted enough to understand the complete concept - Dez Bryant, And some didn't have the talent - fill in the blank.

The first season for Cee Dee showed he was 100% sold on being the best. His off-season indicates he just may be following in the footsteps of Irvin in taking this game as serious as serious can be. Surely him changing his physique and adding muscle speaks about his commitment.

To be sure the proof is in the pudding, as they say. So what happens on the field will indicate if he gets it, and his comment last year of the goal of making the Hall of Fame is serious.

For the first time in a great while I am so ginned up about a single player, drafted by this team, with potential through the roof, I'm almost giddy. I suspect he will have a season we all talk about for years.

Pet cat? No!

Pet lion? Damn straight!