Short video of Ware's power rushes

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1107845 said:
I just threw together a quick video of three of Ware's best bullrushes. Here's the Youtube link --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9gBWVzsHE

If anyone has a clip of Ware sending George Wrighster flying backward in the Jags game this year, I'd love to add it.

I wish you would've told me, I had the Wrighster clip, but deleted it. Also, check out the Skins game with about 5 minutes left. Ware takes Samuels with one arm and throws him back and down to the turf by a good 3 yards with one arm.

YAKUZA

TEK2000

Reaction score
I'll get that clip for ya Adam.

You remember what play that was (time of game)?

Gimme some time and I'll PM you with it.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I think the Wrighster play was the first play of the second quarter, when Henry dropped an interception.

By the way, I had to remove all of my videos from Youtube. The Merriman video I posted (showing 9.5 of his 10 sacks last season) got removed after "National Football League" filed a copyright infringment claim. Considering that there are thousands of NFL highlight videos still on Youtube, I have a hunch that it was a bitter Merriman fan who sent the claim and not the NFL itself. But just to be safe and protect my account, I removed the others.

I sent a question about it through NFL.com but got back some form response about where to send licensing questions. I'm going to keep checking on it, though.

Technically, I think, the NFL and/or networks could ask Youtube to delete all clips showing any part of a TV broadcast. But I don't know why the NFL would want to stifle fans from creating highlight videos and such.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1117487 said:
Technically, I think, the NFL and/or networks could ask Youtube to delete all clips showing any part of a TV broadcast. But I don't know why the NFL would want to stifle fans from creating highlight videos and such.

You're right. Youtube ran into this problem when they showed SNL's "Lazy Sunday" as well as Denis Leary's hilarious rant on Mel Gibson during a Red Sox game.

It wouldn't make much sense for the NFL to do this, essentially because all it's doing is further promotion their product and their stars. But, some companies are stupid.

YAKUZA

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
To follow up, it does look like it's a crackdown. A lot of NFL videos have been removed in the past day or two. Pretty much everything with an NFL tag is gone.

TEK2000

Reaction score
They deleted my Roy Williams - Tear It Up video... surely looks as if they don't give a crap about fan made highlight videos.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should take down my www.cowboysvids.com website. I had hoped that if either the Cowboys or the NFL had a problem with it, they would simply ask me to take it down.
Any thoughts on that guys?