Should hear soon re Terry "Tank" Johnson

sago1

Reaction score
This morning on Talkin Cowboys Mickey Spagnola said the Cowboys expected to hear from the Commish either last night (Wednesday) or today re what will happen to Tank's suspension. Obviously his suspension won't be cut back to 6 games.

I guess his suspension could still be cut back to 7 games. If not, hopefully the Commish allows Tank to start practicing with the team next Tuesday/Wednesday which would allow him 2 weeks to get in football shape. He would then be ready to contribute in the Eagles game.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I won't even mind if they keep it at 8 games if they let him start practicing next week. Let him get three weeks of practice in before his first game.

JerryFan

Reaction score
I could live with him being able to practice but not getting his suspension reduced. It takes time to get back into football shape anyhow and highly doubt he would have played this week anyhow. I could easily go for allowing him to practice with the team with no reduction.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would just like to know.....yes or no commish....what takes so long?

sacase

Reaction score
I could live with an 8 game suspension. What bothers me is that he doesn't have the balls to make a ruling. Instead he just delays it so even if he did make a ruling that it was reduced he woudln't be availible this week. That is pathetic. Be a friggin man and say yes or no. If its no, that is fine, just make a friggin decision instead of taking the weak way out.

PJDallasfan

Reaction score
Yea, this is getting ridiculous. I would like to see him on the field, but I think it won't be until after the bye week anyway. I agree that he should make a decision, its not that hard to say YES or NO. RIDICULOUS.:bang2:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sacase;1717225 said:
I could live with an 8 game suspension. What bothers me is that he doesn't have the balls to make a ruling. Instead he just delays it so even if he did make a ruling that it was reduced he woudln't be availible this week. That is pathetic. Be a friggin man and say yes or no. If its no, that is fine, just make a friggin decision instead of taking the weak way out.

Absolutely agree.

If he gave Johnson the ability to have the suspension reduced, he should stand by that statement.

And he either did what he needed to do to have it reduced, or he didn't.