Should Jerry call the NFL and demand....

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
that they beef up security for the first game at the Linc. Seriously, those games are dangerous as is, even when they fielded sad sap teams in the Campo era. Now with T.O. in the fold, especially after how the last game against Philly went.

Seriously, do they make football pads out of kevlar?

Rich...........

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
that they beef up security for the first game at the Linc. Seriously, those games are dangerous as is, even when they fielded sad sap teams in the Campo era. Now with T.O. in the fold, especially after how the last game against Philly went.

Seriously, do they make football pads out of kevlar?

Rich...........
Would it really help?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Funny... I was thinking same thing....

you would have to think that the owners and coaches are on it already... I hope...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, the crowd is most hostile when Philly has a good team. This year the crowd will get crazy just because it is TO's return, but if the trend continues (Eagles losing free agents and not replacing them, core of their team getting older), I wouldn't expect much hostility when they are fielding a 5-11 team.

Back in the Bobby Hoying era, or the years that Rich Kotite ran their team into the ground, there were so many Cowboys fans in the stadium that it felt like a home game.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Somebody needs to show up to the Linc with a T.O. jersey and a sign that reads "Drew Rosenhaus is your daddy."

Rich..........

jrumann59

Reaction score
At least football players have pads and helmets. I rember baseball players having batteries and heated nickels thrown at them during the game.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Somebody needs to show up to the Linc with a T.O. jersey and a sign that reads "Drew Rosenhaus is your daddy."

Rich..........

Carrying a gun and a cell phone to call 911 when he runs out of bullets.