Should we run some wildcat?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i seriously doubt it... besides our biggest threat using that formation which would be felix jones is out for a couple weeks...

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Let's get Barry Switzer back in here and go to the wishbone with crayton at qb! Can you say Super Bowl?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Maybe we could install some wing formation like they used to have at my high school back in the day.

No QB in the line up at all. Just 3 runningbacks and the center snaps it to whoever is supposed to run the ball/run the option/pass off the play.

That ought to work amazingly!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
The dolphins have success with it however Ronnie Brown is a monster in his on right.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334715 said:
The dolphins have success with it however Ronnie Brown is a monster in his on right.

Yes they have but they've had that success against a crappy New England defense and an even worse Houston defense. It's not like they're running that formation against the Steelers, Ravens, or Giants and having success.

I have to wait to see them do it, with good success, against teams that actually matter.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2334724 said:
Yes they have but they've had that success against a crappy New England defense and an even worse Houston defense. It's not like they're running that formation against the Steelers, Ravens, or Giants and having success.

I have to wait to see them do it, with good success, against teams that actually matter.

IDK how good the Ravens D is after what the Ravens did to them....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334730 said:
IDK how good the Ravens D is after what the Ravens did to them....

True the Colts ate them up...but they are the Colts on offense. That isn't exactly surprising to me.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2334732 said:
True the Colts ate them up...but they are the Colts on offense. That isn't exactly surprising to me.

Well Colts Offense has been struggling this year.....

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334735 said:
Well Colts Offense has been struggling this year.....

Ever hear of Peyton Manning? If so, have you heard about the two knee surgeries he had in the offseason? Do ya think that may have had a small part to play in their offensive struggles or did you just think the Colts happened to forget how to play football, which seems more logical?