should we trade TO for drafts picks or some players or keep him

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
:starspin I mean we could get a couple of draft picks it would solve our:starspin (Pat Watkins problem:bang2: )

LittleRed212

Reaction score
Perhaps more important is the fact that we're not going to trade T.O. for draft picks! He's gonna be with this team next year, like it or not.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Just think there is a lot of good safetys out there this year and Pat didnt do a thing out there except take up some space

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Teams were not beating down his door before he signed with Dallas and I doubt anyone would be willing to give us much. As for Watkins I don't think you trash a player after his rookie season. He improved late in the season and hopefully with an off-season will be better prepared

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dalboy;1386252 said:
Just think there is a lot of good safetys out there this year and Pat didnt do a thing out there except take up some space

He did more than Driveby and Parrish combined

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Thats ture I just so mad at him about that giants game at dallas though I know i should give him a second chance

Aikbach

Reaction score
He isn't all that valuable on the trade market, if he were 28 maybe but at 33 he isn't going to fetch more than a 4th round pick and some Orange Gatorade.

Put it in perspective of this, Terry Glenn was acquired as a "problem child" from Green Bay at the age of 28, his prime, for a sixth round pick.

A great deal for Dallas but that is the best Green Bay could get for him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dalboy;1386244 said:
:starspin I mean we could get a couple of draft picks it would solve our:starspin (Pat Watkins problem:bang2: )

While we're at it let's throw in Gurode, Romo, and Barber. We oughta get some real nice draft picks for that package. :rolleyes:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Wonderful... attacking TO and Watkins in the same thread.

My new least favorite thread :)

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Since this thread is pointless I'd like to inform everyone that Terrell Owens is the best WR in the game of football right now. He had one of his worst years ever last year, yet still gained 1200 yards 80 catches and 13 TDs. Imagine what hes going to do when his hand is healed and we get a new wide open offense with Garrett.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Does this garbage ever take a rest? First, if we are so ready to get rid of TO, who in their right friggin mind would give us ANYTHING for him when he could be had for the price of the contract alone?? Second, you don't go cutting or trading your best players in the offseason, it is absolutely insane.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
smarta5150;1386545 said:
Wonderful... attacking TO and Watkins in the same thread.

My new least favorite thread :)
that was funny.... these T.O. threads are a gas...

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;1386689 said:
Does this garbage ever take a rest? First, if we are so ready to get rid of TO, who in their right friggin mind would give us ANYTHING for him when he could be had for the price of the contract alone?? Second, you don't go cutting or trading your best players in the offseason, it is absolutely insane.
:hammer:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1386702 said:
that was funny.... these T.O. threads are a gas...

I knew what I was getting myself into from the get go.

What I didnt know was the poster was suggesting to get picks and in turn draft Nelson.

Talk about going downhill from the very beginning (IMO anyway).

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1386564 said:
Since this thread is pointless I'd like to inform everyone that Terrell Owens is the best WR in the game of football right now. He had one of his worst years ever last year, yet still gained 1200 yards 80 catches and 13 TDs. Imagine what hes going to do when his hand is healed and we get a new wide open offense with Garrett.
he was the best. we have a watered down version of terrell owens. i haven't seen the real T.O. since his 1st year in philly.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dalboy;1386244 said:
should we trade TO for drafts picks or some players or keep him
The only team I can think of that might be interested in him is Oakland. Wait a minute, they do have that first pick........ :D