Show and Tell.....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Ugghhh, hey "Percy Persecuted," let me speak from the voice of "IRL" experience... If you're gonna hang your shingle out there as an "if you need a..."free resource, expect an impatient clientele.

;)

*L*..actually I'm having a real pain in the butt of a time downloading the file.. the screen just locks...maybe if you didn't send me a file with KOODIES I'd be ok. :)

I am going to try to forward the email to another account and see if I can download from there...

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
*L*..actually I'm having a real pain in the butt of a time downloading the file.. the screen just locks...maybe if you didn't send me a file with KOODIES I'd be ok. :)

I am going to try to forward the email to another account and see if I can download from there...
K, thks for letting me know 6 days post... I'll find someone else to ask.

Geezus, the "good 'ol boy" syndrome on this site is a pain.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
K, thks for letting me know 6 days post... I'll find someone else to ask.

Geezus, the "good 'ol boy" syndrome on this site is a pain.

FYI...you sent the file on the 20th...let's see, that would be uh, hang on a second...uh, 4 days...

Geez, nice touch.....with 5 graphics to make before that one...You act like I do this for a living..

"good ol boy"??? The last sigs I've made are for people who just started here. Sorry, next time I'll skip a few days at work so that I can make your sig pic.

Nice Poke...class act.

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
FYI...you sent the file on the 20th...let's see, that would be uh, hang on a second...uh, 4 days...

Geez, nice touch.....with 5 graphics to make before that one...You act like I do this for a living..

"good ol boy"??? The last sigs I've made are for people who just started here. Sorry, next time I'll skip a few days at work so that I can make your sig pic.

Nice Poke...class act.

FYI back 'atcha. I forwarded the the file to myself at three diff emails (all of which scanned for viruses and found nun), on three diff puters, and the .psd file opens w/o a hitch.

All I'm saying Juke, that if you couldn't get to it within a couple of days, a simple "got your file, get to it when I can" would of been appreciated.

Now, you throw out the caveat of you can't access the file, when were you gonna let me know this, next Sunday?

And BTW, please never make the mistake of confusing me, and my persona w/ "class act". I much prefer to rule w/ fear and intimidation... scared yet!!??

:p:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
FYI back 'atcha. I forwarded the the file to myself at three diff emails (all of which scanned for viruses and found nun), on three diff puters, and the .psd file opens w/o a hitch.

All I'm saying Juke, that if you couldn't get to it within a couple of days, a simple "got your file, get to it when I can" would of been appreciated.

Now, you throw out the caveat of you can't access the file, when were you gonna let me know this, next Sunday?

And BTW, please never make the mistake of confusing me, and my persona w/ "class act". I much prefer to rule w/ fear and intimidation... scared yet!!??

:p:

Dearest...did it ever occur to you that I didn't go to download the file UNTIL I was ready to work on the graphic? And as I stated, I went to open it on the 24th...you sent it to me on the 20th...again, I don't DO this for a living.

I'm very happy that you were able to access the file on 25 different computers...16 different platforms...and 11 different languages...

All of which means you'll stand a much better chance of the file opening when you "find someone else to ask." :)

Anyway, the thing that really gets me is, without any CLUE of what's going on in someone's personal life and otherwise, you just fire off comments like "When were you going to tell me, next Sunday?" and some comment about the "good 'ol boy" network here...you're never gonna pick up women with this attitude.

OY...damn kids.

:eek:

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Dearest...did it ever occur to you that I didn't go to download the file UNTIL I was ready to work on the graphic? And as I stated, I went to open it on the 24th...you sent it to me on the 20th...again, I don't DO this for a living.
Wow, what good timing on my part then to ask about the status of the file on the EXACT date you were "ready to work on it," huh? Guess I saved us BOTH a few keystrokes.

Juke99 said:
I'm very happy that you were able to access the file on 25 different computers...16 different platforms...and 11 different languages...
Hey, when you infer that the file I sent you was corrupt, or worse yet, virus-riddled (which as I pointed out earlier, it wasn't), I tend to want to see if it is, so I can nip it in the bud before I send others bad files from the same laptop.

See, I have this cool Jr. CSI kit I got for Xmas, and I was just DYING to break it in!

Juke99 said:
All of which means you'll stand a much better chance of the file opening when you "find someone else to ask."
Oh trust me, somewhere around 9:30 p.m. on the 23rd, I figured this was gonna be the case anywho.

Juke99 said:
Anyway, the thing that really gets me is, without any CLUE of what's going on in someone's personal life and otherwise, you just fire off comments like "When were you going to tell me, next Sunday?" and some comment about the "good 'ol boy" network here...you're never gonna pick up women with this attitude.

Again, a simple "got the file, get to when I can," at ANY point between you removing your Kennedy wig sunday night, after the Juke Family Pres Day Extravaganza, and 5 or 6 p.m. on the 24th, didn't seem THAT intrusive to me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Wow, what good timing on my part then to ask about the status of the file on the EXACT date you were "ready to work on it," huh? Guess I saved us BOTH a few keystrokes.

Hey, when you infer that the file I sent you was corrupt, or worse yet, virus-riddled (which as I pointed out earlier, it wasn't), I tend to want to see if it is, so I can nip it in the bud before I send others bad files from the same laptop.

See, I have this cool Jr. CSI kit I got for Xmas, and I was just DYING to break it in!

Oh trust me, somewhere around 9:30 p.m. on the 23rd, I figured this was gonna be the case anywho.

Again, a simple "got the file, get to when I can," at ANY point between you removing your Kennedy wig sunday night, after the Juke Family Pres Day Extravaganza, and 5 or 6 p.m. on the 24th, didn't seem THAT intrusive to me.

This has to be Alan Funt, right?

Never mind...

Later Poke

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
This has to be Alan Funt, right?

Never mind...

Later Poke
Hey, I’m sorry if I came across as short or demanding.

I also apologize if you got your nose bent out of shape over me calling your hand over some of what I perceived as conflicting stories.

Please see your PM’s for the rest of this.

BTW: WHAT was it I was being supposed to be thanking you for around 3:30-4 o'clock this afternoon?? :p:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Hey, I’m sorry if I came across as short or demanding.

I also apologize if you got your nose bent out of shape over me calling your hand over some of what I perceived as conflicting stories.

Please see your PM’s for the rest of this.

BTW: WHAT was it I was being supposed to be thanking you for around 3:30-4 o'clock this afternoon?? :p:

No problem...I deal with it all day long with Winicki...well I deal with the demanding part...Mrs Winicki deals with the "short" part.

:)