SI King: MMQB Dallas Blurbs

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Fine Fifteen

11. Dallas (7-4). I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for Tony Romo, having to pacify Terrell Owens for about two hours out of every workday.

The Award Section

Offensive Players of the Week

Terrell Owens, WR, Dallas. He asked for it, he got it. Inexplicably, the 49ers put about half the defensive pressure on Owens than he'd seen in recent weeks, and they paid for it. Owens, who'd blabbed to Deion Sanders during the week that he was still great and he just wasn't getting the ball enough, put up. His seven-catch, 213-yard day was vintage T.O.

Special Teams Players of the Week
Carlos Polk, LB, Dallas. The longtime San Diego backup linebacker signed with the Cowboys before this season, and Dallas is glad he did. With the 49ers hanging around a little too close in the second quarter, Polk burst up the middle to block an Andy Lee punt out of the end zone for a safety, giving Dallas a 9-6 lead, which led to 13 more Dallas points in the second quarter.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carlos Polk, LB, Dallas. The longtime San Diego backup linebacker signed with the Cowboys before this season, and Dallas is glad he did. With the 49ers hanging around a little too close in the second quarter, Polk burst up the middle to block an Andy Lee punt out of the end zone for a safety, giving Dallas a 9-6 lead, which led to 13 more Dallas points in the second quarter.

ORLY?

:rolleyes:

Coy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2440749 said:
The Fine Fifteen

11. Dallas (7-4). I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for Tony Romo, having to pacify Terrell Owens for about two hours out of every workday.

The Award Section

Offensive Players of the Week

Terrell Owens, WR, Dallas. He asked for it, he got it. Inexplicably, the 49ers put about half the defensive pressure on Owens than he'd seen in recent weeks, and they paid for it. Owens, who'd blabbed to Deion Sanders during the week that he was still great and he just wasn't getting the ball enough, put up. His seven-catch, 213-yard day was vintage T.O.

He added this:

9. I think we learned this about the Cardinals Sunday: They will never win a game at Giants Stadium in January if they have to play there. Come to think of it, what NFC team will challenge the Giants in the NFL Championship Game? I'll tell you the best team, and Cris Collinsworth agrees: Dallas.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2440996 said:
Polk probably saved Read's job. :bang2:

Negatory big ben. Negatory.

10-4.

Clear.

jrumann59

Reaction score