SI: List of players on the bubble for each team

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Since Jerry is talking about adding more DLine players from other teams ( likely cut candidates). This article highlights a few, including Randy Gregory (lol).

NFL Players on the Roster Bubble Entering 2024 Training Camps
The cut candidates for all 32 teams include former first-round picks, recent free-agent signees and players from multiple positions on offense, defense and special teams.

https://www.si.com/nfl/nfl-players-roster-bubble-entering-2024-training-camps

Carson

Reaction score
Don’t really see Hendershot on the bubble. He hasn’t played either preseason game and hasn’t dressed. It likely is safe

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No doubt but what we have several TEs that will possibly be on the buttle in the days ahead. I suspect the preseason games will have much to do with those decisions that will be forthcoming at their conclusion. Those left to contribute to the regular season should be valuable help for the offensive production that is likely to follow. Seemingly, some quite fine talent is available there.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hendershot has been MIA due to injury and is the true definition of being on the bubble. In fact, a very likely cut. When healthy in camp, not been good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They better not cut Julius Wood. That kid safety has instincts for days. In my opinion, hes been the best safety at camp and in preseason. Juanyeh gets all the run and hype, and he IS good, but this kid finishes. The tape don't lie.I luv Dono Wilson too, but this young man is a ball hawking safety that LOVES to tackle.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Id cut Izzy M. and keep Julius Wood at this point. To me, its an upgrade at our depth. I wouldn't be scared one bit to start him.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Don’t really see Hendershot on the bubble. He hasn’t played either preseason game and hasn’t dressed. It likely is safe
He's been nicked up which is why he hasn't played. And has still had cases of the drops during camp.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Id cut Izzy M. and keep Julius Wood at this point. To me, its an upgrade at our depth. I wouldn't be scared one bit to start him.
Ideally, of course, if there's a UDFA that appears to be good enough to fill the shoes of a more veteran player, instead of cutting the veteran player, we want to figure out a trade... because the reality is, you're more likely to benefit by trying to put the UDFA on your practice squad than you are to lose a vet player who, practically for-certain, will end up on some other team's 53-man.

But/and... just as it's been easy for some NBA fans to have seen some player really show out in Summer League and say, "Damn, we have to make room for that guy"... so it is easy for some of us to do the same on the basis of NFL preseason... and I just think we need to be sober to be cautious about overreacting, whether it's overestimating or underestimating based on such a small sample size of games, and games against opposition that, from play to play, may or may not be the kind of quality that you're going to be playing during the regular season, and just overall, based on such a short period of time even seeing the player in practice.

Sobriety = good.

Creeper

Reaction score
What has Hendershot done to make the 53 man roster? As a rookie it looked like he had the speed to create mismatches but that has never materialized. At this point, Schoonmaker has passed him and I think we might be able to say the same about Stephens.

rambo2

Reaction score
What has Hendershot done to make the 53 man roster? As a rookie it looked like he had the speed to create mismatches but that has never materialized. At this point, Schoonmaker has passed him and I think we might be able to say the same about Stephens.
The Cowboys can go with Ferguson, Schoonmaker, Stephens, Luepke and have Fant on the practice squad.