SI/MMQB Early Look at 2025 QB Carousel, Dak, Tua may be available

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good read........our 2025 starting QB could very be on this list

https://www.si.com/nfl/early-2025-quartback-carousel-dak-prescott-tua-tagovailoa

Early Look at the 2025 NFL Quarterback Carousel: Dak Prescott, Tua Tagovailoa May Be Available​

Looking around the league at every team that could possibly want a new QB next season, as well the likely outcomes for the players who could come available.

Conor Orr | 14 Minutes Ago​

Anyway, here’s a one-liner on every single team I could see maybe, possibly needing a quarterback or a competitive, veteran upgrade going into the 2025 season. Some of these scenarios are far-fetched, but listing out all 19 illustrates what kind of flux the league is in.

Our QB issue will dominate news and/or rumor cycles all season if Dak isn't extended before the season starts. Everyone will have an opinion......lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tua's accuracy would have been quite the pairing if you had a couple really good route running receivers like Amari & CD in their prime.

I don't put too much stock in trying to predict next years options yet. No one really knows who will be available nor the mood of the front offices.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't put too much stock in trying to predict next years options yet. No one really knows who will be available nor the mood of the front offices
I agree 100%.......it's why they are calling it an "early look" but like you said, a lot can change.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
As a miami fan, Tua also has issues with the lights on, and his running backs/receivers absolutely destroy ours in talent.