SI Tony Pauline says Harvin Britt Nicks may not be first rounders

RS12

Reaction score
Heres where Jerry makes a move to the top of round two. He wants to make a splash and round two does not cost as much in terms of picks or money.;)

Will three of the top receivers available in the NFL Draft fall to the second round? According to Tony Pauiline of Sports Illustrated, sources have told him Kenny Britt of Rutgers, Florida's Percy Harvin, and North Carolina's Hakeem Nicks could fall into the second round.

Speaking on a radio show in Jacksonville, Fla., Pauline reported Harvin is on the fringes of round one, and Pauline says that Nicks will have a hard time getting in to the first 32 picks. Pauline thinks that Britt will be shut out of the first round.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I don't see Jerry moving up for a WR when he can stay put and possibly get a guy like Robiskie from Ohio State.

RS12

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2729566 said:
I don't see Jerry moving up for a WR when he can stay put and possibly get a guy like Robiskie from Ohio State.

You are talking about taking a logical approach. Gonna take alot for Jerry to sit patiently for six plus hours and not have his mug on TV. Also they are rumored to like Nicks alot.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
RS12;2729591 said:
You are talking about taking a logical approach. Gonna take alot for Jerry to sit patiently for six plus hours and not have his mug on TV. Also they are rumored to like Nicks alot.

Very true. Nicks would be a nice addition but Iglesias -- should be available around 51 -- might be a better compliment to Williams, Crayton, Austin, and Hurd.

I just hope they take a safety, guard, or WR with the 51st pick and don't try to reach for anyone out of need.

DFWJC

Reaction score
RS12;2729536 said:
Speaking on a radio show in Jacksonville, Fla., Pauline reported Harvin is on the fringes of round one, and Pauline says that Nicks will have a hard time getting in to the first 32 picks. Pauline thinks that Britt will be shut out of the first round.
Pauline has no clue. Like he said, they may not be in the 1st round--which also means they may be in the 1st round. :D

My guess is that they won't all won't be in Rd1, but one or two might be. :eek: That's not going out on a limb as that would mean 6 WRs in the 1st 32 picks if they were all in Rd1.