Sicilian Fans - Video Wanted

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Hi there to all of you Cowboys maniac. It's Davide here from Sicily, Italy. To be correct I'm from Sicily, exactly Catania, and work in Rome.
I love Football and the Cowboys since the early 90s when the triplet stormed my TV and I was catch by this sport and this team. :bow:
Since that years, every new year I hope tha is the good one to see once again the Cowboys as World Champions.
:lombardi:
I need your help. Does anyone know where I can find old Cowboys matches in DVD or divx. I mean entire matches like the Old playoff of the 90s or even something older?
Thank you in advance,
Dave Cowboy 4ever:starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to The Zone. Hope you enjoy it here.

Click on this link.

There's a web site and an e-mail address there.

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Hostile;1981907 said:
:welcome: to The Zone. Hope you enjoy it here.

Click on this link.

There's a web site and an e-mail address there.

Thank u guys :bow: great suggest. I'm going to enjoy some sites found in the thread.
First game ... :giants:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dave the Sicilian;1981955 said:
Thank u guys :bow: great suggest. I'm going to enjoy some sites found in the thread.
First game ... :giants:

Welcome aboard.

I have purchased a number of old games..so if you have any questions, lemme know.

BTW, my family is from Messina and Palermo. :)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99;1982707 said:
Welcome aboard.

I have purchased a number of old games..so if you have any questions, lemme know.

Wasn't that a 70's band? :eek:

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Juke99;1982707 said:
Welcome aboard.

GREAT!!! :p: PaisĂ ...i'm from Catania ;) good rivalry with Messina and Palermo!
Sicily rules.
Be sure I'll tell you :)

10qu

PS My avatar is from Elephants Catania...our American Footbal Team, we often get player from Sigonella NAS :)

the playmaker

Reaction score
Benvenuto o Welcome....se ti interessa io ho in VHS molte partite dei Jimmy Johnson's 'Boys....

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
the playmaker;1983779 said:
Benvenuto o Welcome....se ti interessa io ho in VHS molte partite dei Jimmy Johnson's 'Boys....

Hi Playmaker...anzi Ciao :)
...riconosco la firma... ;)
ma le hai solo in VHS? :(

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Dave the Sicilian;1981904 said:
Hi there to all of you Cowboys maniac. It's Davide here from Sicily, Italy. To be correct I'm from Sicily, exactly Catania, and work in Rome.
:welcome:

I am a U.S. born dual Italian-US citizen and my home commune is Sciacca. I hope to buy a vacation home in Sicily in the next few years, but first I need to find a way to ensure I can get all the Cowboys games. I take it from your post that there isn't a dish you can get which picks them up. Rats!

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1984744 said:
:welcome:

I am a U.S. born dual Italian-US citizen and my home commune is Sciacca. I hope to buy a vacation home in Sicily in the next few years, but first I need to find a way to ensure I can get all the Cowboys games. I take it from your post that there isn't a dish you can get which picks them up. Rats!

Great! Another Sicilian Cowboy :) great place Sciacca with wonderful beach on Sicilian Channel :p: