Sick Roy Williams(Lions) Catch (Training Camp) (Video)

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
sweet catch...too bad its in practice...the real Roy would them slam his *** after...hehehe.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:
man that was sick, tis guy is something speacial, do have to play them again??
Yes, the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Can't wait.. I'm gonna try and go..

What was funny was the interview with Mooch. He was stumbling over words like a kid...LOL

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:
sweet catch...too bad its in practice...the real Roy would them slam his *** after...hehehe.

hahhaah , too bad they didn't get to meet last season... since the rookie roy was injured. hell i'd be injured too if I had to play any team that had the REAL roy williams :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
otero1 said:
hahhaah , too bad they didn't get to meet last season... since the rookie roy was injured. hell i'd be injured too if I had to play any team that had the REAL roy williams :D

i hope so, so he can be injured again this season:D

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:

Its real sick yeah , but he wouldn't even get away with that in a real game. Unless he was wide wide open. lol

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
otero1 said:
Its real sick yeah , but he wouldn't even get away with that in a real game. Unless he was wide wide open. lol

Hasnt randy moss done that, and Roy did some thing simlar lsat year, and that guy from Det, i tihnk?

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
His mittens gotta be huge. Michael Irvin, Randy Moss, Winslow Soldier Jr. Andre rison and Antonio Bryant also have huge hands.

Guys that can palm basketballs like Tony Gonzalezs and Antonio Gates also make spectacular catches.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Nice catch but next please clarify which Roy Williams please :D
Too many Roy Williams in sports right now. Dallas' Roy Williams, Detroit's Roy Williams, North Carolina's Roy Williams, we gotta start handing out nicknames to clarify.

Tobal

Reaction score
I can palm a basketball, these guys could probably palm a basketball in 5th grade

calico

Reaction score
I about cried into my beer after that draft where Roy "The Legend" Williams said he wanted to be drafted by Dallas and that he was sad about it not happening.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Yea, that's a sick catch... but not that unbelievable. A large majority of Pro athletes (and amateurs) could make that catch with a little luck. Seriously, I'm not trying to downplay it to sound cool. It was just a little lucky and the guy probably has ENORMOUS hands.

That said, I wish we could have gotten this guy. He was a Texan and wanted to play for us and we need a future WR. He's gonna be sick. And he's a class act.

Damn.

Roughneck

Reaction score
calico said:
I about cried into my beer after that draft where Roy "The Legend" Williams said he wanted to be drafted by Dallas and that he was sad about it not happening.
He's a Texan Born & Raised. Life-Long Cowboys fan who played high school ball in Odessa and college ball in Austin.

And yes, I would kill a million eagles, Commanders, and giants fans for the chance to have him wear the Star.

calico

Reaction score
^^
I followed his career all the way from highschool. I got a kick out of his cameo on Friday Night Lights. He also has huge damn feet. I got an autograph from him after a longhorn practice his senior year and I could not get over how he can be a successful receiver with those *******s.

Roughneck

Reaction score
calico said:
^^
I followed his career all the way from highschool. I got a kick out of his cameo on Friday Night Lights. He also has huge damn feet. I got an autograph from him after a longhorn practice his senior year and I could not get over how he can be a successful receiver with those *******s.
Yeah, that was one hell of a recruiting class with Roy, BJ Johnson, and Sloan Thomas. I remember BJ being the #1 WR in the land and him coming in with all the hype, due in part to Roy being injured his Senior year at Permian. It only took a single practice his first year at the 40 though, to see that this kid was going to be an absolute stud. And he was.