Sideline coordinator or up in the box coordinator?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Where do you like seeing our coordinators at, on the field with their units engaged and talking, or them being up in the box looking down on the players? Please give your thoughts (not much to talk about these days!)

rags747

Reaction score
Maybe the Head Coach will start being up in the box! I like my coordinators on the sidelines with the players but what do I know?!

Mikexike

Reaction score
Where do you like seeing our coordinators at, on the field with their units engaged and talking, or them being up in the box looking down on the players? Please give your thoughts (not much to talk about these days!)
I believe calling the defense on the field is best, easier to adjust and show guys where they messed up at on the sideline....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the box. They can see things as to how plays develop better. Concentrate better, and have less distractions.
They had photos and now iPads or whatever they use to communicate with coaches and players on the sidelines.

Mikexike

Reaction score
In the box. They can see things as to how plays develop better. Concentrate better, and have less distractions.
They had photos and now iPads or whatever they use to communicate with coaches and players on the sidelines.
If only that philosophy worked with DQ against good teams....

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't sit on Jerry's lap I couldn't careless where he sits.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
In box. See the game with your own eyes and other minds next to you.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If only that philosophy worked with DQ against good teams....
In all fairness to DQ, he was only in Dallas for 3 years This team hasn't been able to compete against good teams for much longer than just 3 years.