Video: Sideline view of Carr fumble

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wondering when her or the lady next to her was going to post this .. in the game, you could see two women holding their phones recording the play standing right at the play.

Blake

Reaction score
"This media could not be played." Sup with that? I gotta have a twitter account to view or something?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Interesting to me was Carr could just have run out of bounds for the first down.
Killed the clock on us and the game.

They still had to score, which is what Carr was trying to do. Nothing's guaranteed so he tried to reach out for the goal line as most players would in that situation. The only mistake he made was not holding on to the ball.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Interesting to me was Carr could just have run out of bounds for the first down.
Killed the clock on us and the game.

This is what I don’t get. Easily had first. When I saw him run I’ll I could think was “what will they do with time left and fresh set of downs.” The reach almost seemed last second and not smart.

John813

Reaction score
Amazing seeing how fast these players are at the ground level.

Praxit

Reaction score
...4.4...?? dont think so. More like 4.7...which is fast enough. Heath made a great play but Luck played its part as well. The jump spot? Ball spot? Heath tackle spot? Carr rolling right? Carr stalling? But.....but....it played to our favor. Will take it.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Dez "didn't catch" the ball vs Green Bay reaching for the end zone.
Carr lost the ball here reaching for the end zone.
It's a lot of times not very smart to do. When will players stop doing it?

Also, was Taco being held on that play?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...4.4...?? dont think so. More like 4.7...which is fast enough. Heath made a great play but Luck played its part as well. The jump spot? Ball spot? Heath tackle spot? Carr rolling right? Carr stalling? But.....but....it played to our favor. Will take it.
Heath ran a 4.48 forty in pre-draft testing.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Funny, Jared Cook had a clean shot to take out Jeff Heath on the scramble. Same guy who ended our season last year is a big reason why our season has been extended this year.
Karma is a mutha!!! We are destined. Preordained. Whatever you wanna call it. Chips are falling into place, and the god’s of football are smiling upon us! Soak it in. Lap it up. Do what it takes to quench your thirst.

In the most odd way, the most unfathomable way, we are ascending into our rightful place, at the right time.
It’s that time when anyone that associates with the Cowboys is in sheer disbelief. It’s called poetry in motion.

Last edited:

The_Boyz_Rock

Reaction score
Incredible view. Can help but feel empathy for Carr and what a competitor he is. He was simply trying to make the play competitors make.
One for us. I am still stinging from the Dez Bryant non-catch in GB- so this does feel good.

And next week, he's baaaaaack

Go Cowboys.