silver and blue website

sago1

Reaction score
Was just checking out silver and blue website hoping to see the Cowboy vs Packers game (unable to watch on the internet) but it wasn't available. Any chance the game will be posted on that website just like all the other games we've played so far this year. I love that website and plan on extensively enjoying it in the off season.

I know cowboysmedia.com also has these games for review but have never been able to figure out how that meguload stuff works and what I should do. Do I need sign up to get access or what if silver and blue website unable to add Packer game.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
sago1;1806067 said:
Was just checking out silver and blue website hoping to see the Cowboy vs Packers game (unable to watch on the internet) but it wasn't available. Any chance the game will be posted on that website just like all the other games we've played so far this year. I love that website and plan on extensively enjoying it in the off season.

I know cowboysmedia.com also has these games for review but have never been able to figure out how that meguload stuff works and what I should do. Do I need sign up to get access or what if silver and blue website unable to add Packer game.

Stargazer stopped using megaupload. You can download directly from his site now.