since everyone is talking Adalius Thomas up so much..

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He's played solid the last 3-4 years. He's had 8+ sacks in each of those years. He's an UFA so it wouldn't take any draft picks to get him. He'll get a large contract, but it won't be too large. We've got plenty of cap space.

He'll be 30 next year. A free agent contract is typically only for 4-5 years, so age isn't really a problem, because he could play at a high level for the next 4 years.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1297984 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U0D5hlOvMo

has he been good any other years? what were his stats this year? how old is he how big is he how much would it take to get him?

ive seen quite a bit of raven games being that i live jus outside of baltimore...he started out as a special teamer because of the size and speed then began filling in and moving around the LB positions when ray lewis went down and he can play DE as well basically a younger and quicker Ellis...Asking price will be high and the papers around here never mention him leaving baltimore.

Gordon

Reaction score
He's extremely versatile as he's played with his hand down, at safety, and even lined up as a corner on Chad Johnson I believe, as well as his LB position. He was undrafted out of college but I think I recall that being because of an injury or something like that. Either way, he was an undrafted special teamer and worked his way into being a premier FA commodity so you know the work ethic is there.