Since Jerry is feeling so nostalgic....

BlueStar22

Reaction score
with the potential hiring of Norv, he should consider re-signing Michael Irvin. Just finished watching Pro vs Joes and the old man looked like he could still strap on the pads. I know he was going up against regular dudes in their early 30s, but he was just running right past those guys at 40-years old...lol

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1350697 said:
with the potential hiring of Norv, he should consider re-signing Michael Irvin. Just finished watching Pro vs Joes and the old man looked like he could still strap on the pads. I know he was going up against regular dudes in their early 30s, but he was just running right past those guys at 40-years old...lol

It's not like Irvin retired because he was too old. He retired because the risk of him paralyzing himself was too great to continue playing football. He's not coming back.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1350709 said:
It's not like Irvin retired because he was too old. He retired because the risk of him paralyzing himself was too great to continue playing football. He's not coming back.

regardless he has been out of the game for awhile and didn't appear to have lost too much of a step. again, it was against guys like you and I but he did bring back memories.