Since Justin Beriault is a ss...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
God for the 3 time, Roy is a SS he is a liabilty as a FS, he is not a playmaker at FS, and the last thing i wanna do is replace a two time pro bowler for some 6th round rookie who can hit somebody in TC

Anguillidae

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
God for the 3 time, Roy is a SS he is a liabilty as a FS, he is not a playmaker at FS, and the last thing i wanna do is replace a two time pro bowler for some 6th round rookie who can hit somebody in TC
I agree! Roy needs to be at SS. That's where he will make the most big plays.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Because Roy is a SS and Parcells has already said that he will not be playing him at FS again this year. Nothing wrong with having a two good strong safeties.

Nice avatar by the way! :thumbup:

Eddie

Reaction score
I have a better idea. Let's move Dat to FS.

fortdick

Reaction score
NeOn_KoWbOy_88 said:
Why dont we just put Roy Roy back at Fs?

Well, since Justin B. is showing so much. I imagine that they will do the same with him as they did with Roy when Woody was around. Move him to FS and hope he can play a centerfielder. If our corners are strong enough to help in coverage, and the kid can keep the field in front of him, then FS is there for the taking. All he has to do is prove that having him on the field is necessary.

From what has been reported, he is doing that!

fortdick

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Sounding optimistic again, DK! :)

Duane

Reaction score
Or what about leaving JB at SS in case, God forbid, something ever happens to Roy. That way we don't have to live through the horrors of Lynn Scott at SS.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Duane said:
Or what about leaving JB at SS in case, God forbid, something ever happens to Roy. That way we don't have to live through the horrors of Lynn Scott at SS.
The problem is we are living with the horror of Lynn Scott at FS right now.:banghead:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
BC Berriault is a 6th rounder, and Roy is arguably the best SS in the game. You tell me what you want, 2 guys playing at a mediocre level, or playing Roy where he excells and having a mediocre FS.