Twitter: Single game tickets go on sale Friday

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I hate the fact that my job blocks twitter :\ trying to re these tweets between F5's sucks :\...

poost

Reaction score
How does one become a club seat or reserve set holder?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
How does one become a club seat or reserve set holder?

You have to pay for PSL (Personal seat licenses) which gives you the right to buy the tickets for those seats at face value. Also, it appears they are offering first dibs to these PSL holders to buy single game tickets, anything they pass on.. then will go to the general public.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the fact that my job blocks twitter :\ trying to re these tweets between F5's sucks :\...

@DMN_George Follow
Dallas Cowboys remaining 2014 single game tickets go on at 2 p.m. Friday: Ticket prices range from $79 to $239 per seat.
The $29 standing-room-only Dallas Cowboys Party Pass tickets will also be available for purchase beginning at 2 p.m. Friday.
Club seat holders & reserved seat holders will have opportunity to buy single game tickets on April 29 & 30 in internet only pre-sale event.

Nomad

Reaction score
Each year as more seats are taken up by season tickets there are less single game tickets available directly from the ticket office. You end up having to go through nflticketexchange or stubhub but then everything is marked up considerably above face value.

Section446

Reaction score
Each year as more seats are taken up by season tickets there are less single game tickets available directly from the ticket office. You end up having to go through nflticketexchange or stubhub but then everything is marked up considerably above face value.

Yeah, you have to get in with a season ticket holder, who can just buy the seats at face value.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The fans that pay to stand for 4 hours really love their NFL football Cowboys.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
@DMN_George Follow
Dallas Cowboys remaining 2014 single game tickets go on at 2 p.m. Friday: Ticket prices range from $79 to $239 per seat.
The $29 standing-room-only Dallas Cowboys Party Pass tickets will also be available for purchase beginning at 2 p.m. Friday.
Club seat holders & reserved seat holders will have opportunity to buy single game tickets on April 29 & 30 in internet only pre-sale event.

Ah ok thanks, 2PM means i'll be having to slide off work related sites to get those Texan tickets lol.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
How long do these usually last? I've always gotten tickets off stubhub but it'd be great to get some at face value. Trying to fly down for the 49ers, and Saints game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How long do these usually last? I've always gotten tickets off stubhub but it'd be great to get some at face value. Trying to fly down for the 49ers, and Saints game.

It's a matter of trial and error. In the past, I just sit on ticketmaster until it's go time, and then I refresh and refresh for the games that I want. Sometimes I get the games I want...like last season's Philly game and then sometimes I don't. Like the Broncos game. You just need to prioritize for which tix you want the most and go for it.

My two nickels. :)

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
It's a matter of trial and error. In the past, I just sit on ticketmaster until it's go time, and then I refresh and refresh for the games that I want. Sometimes I get the games I want...like last season's Philly game and then sometimes I don't. Like the Broncos game. You just need to prioritize for which tix you want the most and go for it.

My two nickels. :)

No that definitely helps. I'm a newbie to all this so I appreciate the feedback. So is there a specific part on ticketmaster I should "camp out" on? Or do I just keep refreshing the main page?

Thanks in advance.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No that definitely helps. I'm a newbie to all this so I appreciate the feedback. So is there a specific part on ticketmaster I should "camp out" on? Or do I just keep refreshing the main page?

Thanks in advance.
I go to the actual game page. And then when it's go time, just keep trying to buy tix. If it lets you in on the first try, then Yay. If not, then go back and check for new tix. It worked for the Giants game a couple years ago.

I imagine the 49er tix will be the hottest tix to try to get, so I'd go for those first. And maybe have a second window open for the Saints tix.

Hope that helps.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I go to the actual game page. And then when it's go time, just keep trying to buy tix. If it lets you in on the first try, then Yay. If not, then go back and check for new tix. It worked for the Giants game a couple years ago.

I imagine the 49er tix will be the hottest tix to try to get, so I'd go for those first. And maybe have a second window open for the Saints tix.

Hope that helps.

Sorry I know I'm sounding pretty stupid right now but I am unable to find the game page you are refering to. Will it be there on Friday or is there something I'm just not doing?

I'm going to do what you suggested. I've got $1,000 to play with so I'm going to attempt to buy the SF as my first choice, Saints as second, and Giants as third. I really want to go to at least two games this year. Had so much fun at the Broncos game, and the amount of love I got from cowboyszone, especially when they found out I flew from New York by myself, was awesome.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry I know I'm sounding pretty stupid right now but I am unable to find the game page you are refering to. Will it be there on Friday or is there something I'm just not doing?

I'm going to do what you suggested. I've got $1,000 to play with so I'm going to attempt to buy the SF as my first choice, Saints as second, and Giants as third. I really want to go to at least two games this year. Had so much fun at the Broncos game, and the amount of love I got from cowboyszone, especially when they found out I flew from New York by myself, was awesome.
No worries. Maybe I wasn't clear. I was referring to this page. --> http://www.ticketmaster.com/dallas-...artistid=805931&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

http://www.ticketmaster.com/dallas-...artistid=805931&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

You've got a good budget. You should be able to get good seats.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
No worries. Maybe I wasn't clear. I was referring to this page. --> http://www.ticketmaster.com/dallas-...artistid=805931&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

http://www.ticketmaster.com/dallas-...artistid=805931&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

You've got a good budget. You should be able to get good seats.

Thank you so much! I think the issue is I'm currently at work and when I entered "Dallas Cowboys" in the search bar, it never loaded anything and said "errors done on page" at the bottom. What I'll probably do is go home tonight and email myself links to any other games. But the above and all you've done for me today is much appreciated.