single game tickets

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
just got this email from DC.com. sorry its so big. http://img299.*************/img299/8198/ticketsemail0817056009jj.jpg

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I'm unfortunately in the DC area (Been a life long Cowboys fan, my brother as well is) I want to make a trip to the promised land to watch my boys in person (Never been able to) Which home games do I have a realistic chance at getting to that own't be sold out in the first hour? I would love to get 2 tickets to the skins game, but I think that might be wishful thinking.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i think right now the skins tickets are in a 2 game package only from
the Cowboys. The Giants, cardinals and Lions tickets should be easy to get.
Also i always had good luck getting Thanksgiving Day tickets from season
ticket holders who had family stuff to do. The Chief fans travel extremely well
( even to last years preseason game ) so those may be tough. And knowing
the fans here if we are not "in the hunt " the Jan. 1 st game against the Rams
will be the easiest ticket in town.
Call the ticket office...tickets arent as hard to get here as you may believe.
there is no 20 year waiting list like other places. ( does fair weather fans ring a bell ?? ) .

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I'll definitely do that. I'll keep you guys posted on what we will try for. :)

Thanks poke.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just got my tickets for the Thanksgiving Day game!!!! Pretty decent seats

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
Just got my tickets for the Thanksgiving Day game!!!! Pretty decent seats
Me, too. Weren't the greatest, but I'm pleased. I'm in the center, but it's upper deck.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Me, too. Weren't the greatest, but I'm pleased. I'm in the center, but it's upper deck.

I got section 130 Row 2. It is listed at the 10 yard line but with the way the seats angle in you end up with a pretty good view

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
I got section 130 Row 2. It is listed at the 10 yard line but with the way the seats angle in you end up with a pretty good view
Howdy neighbor! Sec. 127 row 15. I'm pretty excited. It's my b-day gift to myself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Howdy neighbor! Sec. 127 row 15. I'm pretty excited. It's my b-day gift to myself.

Girl you know how to spoil yourself don't you? LOL Some of my best Brithday and Christmas present have been the ones I have bought for myself.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
Girl you know how to spoil yourself don't you? LOL Some of my best Brithday and Christmas present have been the ones I have bought for myself.
It beats having someone buy you something you don't like. I'm real easy when it comes to gifts. Just buy me a gift card to Home Depot, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy or something Cowboys-related and I'm good to go. If you can't do that then money will work. In the meantime, just to ensure I'm going to have a good birthday despite outside influences, I go to the 'boys game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
It beats having someone buy you something you don't like. I'm real easy when it comes to gifts. Just buy me a gift card to Home Depot, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy or something Cowboys-related and I'm good to go. If you can't do that then money will work. In the meantime, just to ensure I'm going to have a good birthday despite outside influences, I go to the 'boys game.

I know what you mean. For me I never like to ask for thing especially big ticket items so I tend to spoil myself. Last Christmas I bought a 52" Wide Screen TV