Single game tickets?

BlueWave

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the single game tickets go on sale for Cowboys home games? Is there a particular time and date set where you can start ordering? Anyone know?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I don't know about the Cowboys specifically, but for most franchises they go on sale this week.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I dont think the cowboys single games have gone on sale yet. You can buy the packages at any time and I think if they do it like last year that they are going to make you buy a preseason ticket with for example a skins ticket and a saints ticket or a skins ticket and a 49ers preseason ticket.....something like that.

You could always buy from a vendor or ebay. You also could just come up and get tickets in the lot, there are a couple hundred it seems everyweek in the lots, I see the same guys every week selling the same tickets. The thing with that is this year because of owens those are going to be more expensive and I think there is going to be a higher demand from the everyday casual fan as opposed to the die hard season ticket holders this year. I think everyone will be coming out to the stadium expecting big things this season.

maxsports

Reaction score
Single game tickets are not on sale yet. Usually in July. They will be sold as packages with more than one game. Most NFL teams tickets go on sale right after July 4th.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
You can buy them on stubhub.com already.
Or e-bay. I suggest doing 5 minutes of comparison shopping. You can find some deals (or at least realize that the deal you're getting is bad).

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for tips guys. Gonna make an effort to get down there and see our 'Boys this year. After all I told Mrs. big dog we had to see a game because this was going to be a championship season.

TEK2000

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Thanks for tips guys. Gonna make an effort to get down there and see our 'Boys this year. After all I told Mrs. big dog we had to see a game because this was going to be a championship season.

I hope you're right!!! We certainly have the talent/potential to be a contender.