Sio Moore

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What is his story. I know he was in the dog house, but had loads of talent. saw he was released today

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
What is his story. I know he was in the dog house, but had loads of talent. saw he was released today

I really liked Moore coming out in the draft. Really good athlete for LB. Also, I think he was a team mate of Byron Jones at UCONN.

They might take a look at him if he isn't a bad guy and just had some issues with Oakland coaches. If he is a schmuck the probably won't.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He was beast for them last year

All I remember from him last year is that in their first game that they won against Kansas City, he sacked the QB with about a minute left in the game and as the KC quarterback was lining up in the hurry up mode, Moore was 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage still celebrating with another brain surgeon like the game had already ended.

Had Justin Tuck not done the smart thing and called time out, they would have gotten a penalty for being offsides when KC snapped the ball.

It was a really dumb move by the two Raiders who were celebrating. Embarrassing.

I don't know if Moore frequently did dumb things and that's why the Raiders cut him... or if he just got caught in a numbers game. At least the team can talk to Byron Jones about playing with him in college and Darren McFadden about playing with him in the NFL.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Didnt we really like him pre draft?

I don't remember for sure. Nothing really stands out in my memory about how Dallas felt about him in that 2013 draft.

He is the kind of pickup that I could see Dallas doing when tweaking their 53. Young and athletic.

6'1", 245 lbs. 4.62 40

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Traded to Colts

lol, I just saw that.

I thought he had been cut. This makes more sense because he was a pretty decent player last year I thought.

After reading a little about Moore and the Raiders, it was easy to see that Del Rio did not like Moore one little bit.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
lol, I just saw that.

I thought he had been cut. This makes more sense because he was a pretty decent player last year I thought.

After reading a little about Moore and the Raiders, it was easy to see that Del Rio did not like Moore one little bit.

Late round pick good trade for the Colts IMO.