Sirianni was hoping that the Refs would bail out the Eagles on MNF

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm thinking Sirianni was trying to move the blame away from his QB. If he was doing that, my dislike for him lessened just a little bit. But that makes the most sense.

Since we're on the topic of dumb decisions, did anyone else notice the Eagles defense on the game winning TD pass? Look at Bradberry covering Njigba, and what the safety does on that side. Can anyone diagnose that defense and tell me what they were trying to do? Because I know. It's really interesting and a lesson in disguising defenses.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The Eagles luck ran out. They've benefited from terrible calls in at least three games this season. However, it's not because of some conspiracy to rig the game. It was due to luck. And luck is when random events just happen to benefit you. Since it's random, it's a temporary situation. In layman's terms, your luck runs out eventually. I have to say that play was a bad non-call for PI. The Seachickens' player did interfere, but the Eagles luck had run out. Now they couldn't just get a bad call to help them out; they couldn't get a legitimate one. You're not allowed to challenge a PI or non-PI call, so they were out of luck. So the Eagles have benefited all season long from ref mistakes, but now they finally got the short end of the stick. Kind of feels like justice to me.