Site not showing up for me on Android

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dont know if this is the right place but I can not get the site to open on my android get a notification that the site has moved or closed

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have plenty of users here using android devices so we know its working fine for them.

Verify you are typing in (spelling) the URL correctly and maybe there is a way to clear cache on it.

I do not have an android device so I cannot test it myself, but maybe someone else here like @YosemiteSam can offer some advice.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dont know if this is the right place but I can not get the site to open on my android get a notification that the site has moved or closed

Odd, on WiFi or on your local carrier's data? What carrier also? Site not found sounds like it could be a DNS issue not resolving correctly. Of course that said, do any other websites work?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Odd, on WiFi or on your local carrier's data? What carrier also? Site not found sounds like it could be a DNS issue not resolving correctly. Of course that said, do any other websites work?
On my carrier data Metro pcs have not tried on wifi was at work so I only tried a few times

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
On my carrier data Metro pcs have not tried on wifi was at work so I only tried a few times

It's possible it's your carrier or your carrier's DNS server. (either that, or they are trying to use the new lack of Net Neutrality rules to fleece @Reality for cash to have a paid Internet highway for CBZ!)

Try at home on WiFi and see if you get the same result.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's possible it's your carrier or your carrier's DNS server. (either that, or they are trying to use the new lack of Net Neutrality rules to fleece @Reality for cash to have a paid Internet highway for CBZ!)

Try at home on WiFi and see if you get the same result.
i updated a bunch of stuff it works now thanks folks

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have plenty of users here using android devices so we know its working fine for them.

Verify you are typing in (spelling) the URL correctly and maybe there is a way to clear cache on it.

I do not have an android device so I cannot test it myself, but maybe someone else here like @YosemiteSam can offer some advice.
No problem on my Android, but a friend of mine can't access the site from his phone or computer, and he has no idea why.